Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Marcus' Foyer------->)

 I unlocked the door to my apartment and kicked the door shut with my foot locking it behind me. Placing my satchel carefully on one of the bar stools I stretched my aching muscles by raising my hands over my head, arching my back and blowing out a deep breath. It has been a week since Marcus had made his offer to me; I have only acknowledged his presence in passing at work. It seems that I was accidentally bumping into him more and more as the week went on. Sighing yet again, I made my way to the shower and after stripping off every stitch of clothing, I gratefully immersed my body under the hot jets of water.

 Work had been a beast this week. Mr. White gave the Graphic Designers each the same project and we each had to come up the design for the campaign for the product and he would choose the one he liked best and the team would take it from there. Wouldn't you know it, Kim and my designs were the two he had narrowed it down to and when he finally chose mine, much to Kim's chagrin, on Wednesday. So, I guess she decided to make my life hell, even more so than she was already doing. Her snide comments and glares of contempt were irritating as hell, but I chose to be the bigger person and I ignored it.

 It wasn't until lunchtime today that I almost lost it and told her to take her fake boobs and stuff it that was until Cassie told her to shut up and take her bitter ass somewhere else. Well, that earned Cassie another hateful glare and my gratitude. After Kim stomped off the remainder of the day was a little better until Bethany called yet again to tell me that her idiot brother and myself were being stupid to just kiss and make up, but I was still hurt so I just blew her off telling her I was busy.

 Turning off the water I grabbed my towel and dried myself off and made my way to my closet. I pulled on clean boxers followed by my comfy sweats and a plain white tee. Friday night and nothing to do, of which I didn't mind at all. I walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was left over Chinese food from last night so I grabbed the chicken lo mien and dumped it into a bowl. I was about to place it in the microwave when I heard the buzzer for the downstairs entry door go off. Frowning I walked over to the intercom panel but there was no one answering me, so I just shrugged, must be someone trying to get in and was pressing random buttons.

  I went back to my lo mien and heated it up. Carrying the now steaming bowl with me I went to my desk and set it to the side to cool a little. I picked up my sketch pad and flipped it open. Pages and pages of Marcus' visage at different angles greeted me. I drew him so much I could probably do it in my sleep. I closed the pad and sat down heavily running my hand over my face. I powered up my laptop and waited for the browser to open. I had done my research by typing in Dominant and BDSM into the search engine, I even found some gay porn on the subject. I still haven't made up my mind if that lifestyle was something I could see myself doing, some of it was straight kinky and hardcore, even painful looking. But some of it left me hard for hours, I was even found myself rubbing my cock frantically one night after the images played over and over in my brain with Marcus in the lead role doing naughty things to my body.

 I picked up my noodles and I ate slowly, I was just stumped. I wanted him, but was I bold enough to go and get him? If things went south he had promised that I wouldn't be out of a job, so that was one less worry, but I still had my fears and my shyness around the man to work through. He said we could try. I read about the sub’s role in the relationship and felt better about the amount of control that they held in steering what happens and what doesn’t during a scene, and I just didn't know enough to categorize myself as one. I knew he would be the top, there was no question about that. Here I am barely reaching his chin, and slender. I wasn't in bad shape, you could see muscle definition but I was nowhere near Marcus' sculpted deliciousness and his aura just demanded respect and obedience.