Musings Of A Modern Muslimah

Introduction:

Salam to everyone who's reading this! 

Have you ever had that moment where your just sitting down and relaxing and a random topic pops into your head? Once it's there you kind of discuss it a bit and then later forget? 

If you said yes, well your a lot like me!

Instead of letting those random thoughts disappear ive decided to write it down here! (Cue the applause) 

So I'll just let you know in advance that I'll be changing names of people and places. Why? because internet safety silly!  So don't be freaked out if you see something like "Dinkleville"  (though that would be an awesome if there was such a town!). Of course, there will be occasions where I relate to personal experiences; those are real but the names are not.

I also want to clarify that you can read this whether your muslim or not, its most likely going to be my rambles of issues that I randomly face.

Concerning the matter of updates, there isn't going to be an assigned timeline because well life! (have patience friends!0 so i'll be updating randomly (a chapter one day, maybe two the next so on and so forth)

I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to like and comment! (when I start this of course :D)