Prologue

Irene Santos, a fourth year highschool student and a witty-brilliant girl, who loves locking herself inside her room, finally went out with her mom to a photo shoot. So lucky of her that her mom, Noralyn Santos, is a manager of the popular celebrity-- Daniel Padilla, whom she really hates so much because she automatically jumped into a conclusion that this guy is arrogant and a complete jerk. But when karma took its stoll, everything in her life has changed. Even her impressions and thoughts about Daniel. But how would she find their way out of this mythical disaster that transpired in their lives when her mind scope only gyrates about factual ideas and knowledges?

Author's note:

This story is a work of fiction. Ofcourse, it's fictional. It would never occur in real life. I wrote this story to remind us that there are so many important things we should always consider about life.

I'm not a fan of KathNiel. I just want to write stories that put excitements and happiness to a lot of readers. Plus, having a popular or a known personality on a story helps us imagine that character instantly.

Please  read, share, comment and vote for this story :) And I hope you enjoyed reading it! Thanks for dropping by ;)

Dedication:

To the ones who loves reading fictions, to the ones who has wild imaginations, to the ones who loves KathNiel

And to everyone ;)