Introducing P.Y.G - Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

We have now been living in Atlanta Georgia for about 15 years now. Dad still has the same job which is good and our mom is a fashion designer. She has her own label but she also works for others like Gucci, Dior and so much more. Which is also really good because even though she has a very good job and has important work to do. She is always there for us no matter what; same with dad. To be honest. I'm actually really glad through all that we've been through; our dad was always there for us. At least he took the responsibility of being a dad! And that's why I love them both very much. My sisters. Oh please don't get me started! For us. That's for you to find out.

-On the plane-

"Can this plane f*cking land already." I complained

I'm sitting next to Keia by the window. Looking outside pissed. I have always hated this airplane food so bad. It is nasty. Like none of the food they serve is good. And it's not like it was like this for all the planes we got on. It is just this specific one. What the hell is up with that!? I shrugged my shoulders and looked towards Keia sitting next to me. She was reading a vogue magazine since she is really into fashion like me. That's one of the things me and her have in common.

She carried on reading while trying to ignore some weird man staring at her. He kept licking his crusty lips with the skin peeling off. Clearly he doesn't know about vaseline because if he did; then his lips wouldn't be like the way they look now. She looked up and smiled at me. I could tell by the look on her face that she had something good to say.

"Looks like its landing." Keia said.

She started clapping her hands. Those words were like the best words I've ever heard today. The plane was landing!

"YESSS! FINALLY I CAN GET SOME COOKED FOOD IN MY BELLY!" I shouted.

I started dancing with joy. Finally I can get off this plane; stretch my body, get some fresh air and go to our beautiful home and my BFF. My bed!

You see we have this special bond me and my bed. But our mornings are terrible when we have school. When the jealous hoe, my alarm; starts ringing telling me to get out of bed. It is such an awesome bond. I know I sound so weird and messed up in the head at this time, but seriously; I do love my bed. The thing I seriously hate most; is when the bed only gets comfty when it's morning and I have to go to school. You do not understand how that vexes me so....

"Oh gosh. Here we go again." Dey complained.

Dey sighed and put the book she was reading over her head. And sat back. I guess she was annoyed of how much I was complaning about the plane and their stinking food. But who cares! I was telling the truth. If she don't like it then she can go get herself some earplugs or earphones.

Now dismissing all that. We are on our way back to Atlanta after our awesome holiday for the summer; and guess what. WE'RE STARTING COLLEGE!

Joke. It's just back to high school for us.

I am so happy! Not. Can't wait to see all my friends again! It's been too long without them. I wouldn't be in school. Instead I would be living my life instead of wasting it in a classroom; learning about things that will not help me in life. Why am I so excited? I don't know. Who should be excited to go to school....

Going back to our home town Atlanta, Georgia feels really good. Our holiday in Spain was amazing and our awesome tour; uch good looking boys everywhere we went. But there was a few ugly ones around the place which did not suprise me but did kind of hurt my eyes. Great clubs; beautiful holiday house, beautiful beaches with amazing views and such yummy food. All of it! Aaaahhh wish we could do it all over again.