Sneak Peak

Hey guys! So here's pretty much a sneak peak to what will be my first ever actual story, other than a cutscene or short story or whatever. Anyways, hoping you like it!! (By the way, this story is being writen by me, Zaria, the one least experienced in writing books, so be patient with me ;3

This is pretty much only here now to give you a feel of what my story will resemble, and for you to see if you will enjoy the rest! So here it is!!

Just pointing out right now, so that no one else makes the mistake, that my main character is a GUY not a GIRL... That is all. Enjoy!! :3

*                                    *                           * 

I now stood in front of him. The one I was asked to kill. The one I had hunted down for years. My adversary. I had failed to kill him once before, so now was my chance...

I was born to kill... raised to kill. These beasts do not belong here. They deserve to die. They have no place in our world. Their hatred for us has to stop. I must put an end to them. For my family... for my honour...

There was no turning back now. It was unsual for a man of his stature to be around mortals and wearing as much clothing as he was, but I did not care for his reasons. Demons like him had always been unexpected in behaviours, but the majority were all the same... cruel, death-defying beasts that didn't believe in the existance of races inferior to theirs. I was raised to defend those races, to defend human kind from their killing personalities.

Looking back at what I could've done to have a normal life, I'm proud to have chosen the path I did to pursue. Having been trained to be a weapons' master was one of the opportunities I never would have given up on. And to have been trained from such a young age is something I would never regret. My honour resides high within me. I do what I must to keep my status at its highest.

I am the world's most renowned demon killer... an assassin, if you may so call it.

My name would forever stay hidden from those who don't know me personally. My code name is a different story. I go only by one name to all who have heard of me...

Crimson Death.