Olivia: Drugs? Paralyzed

Today at school was normal, just the average bullying, name-calling, torturing by the lockers, and eating alone at lunch... and then I get homeAnd had to start dinner.

   that's right, I make dinner, clean, take care of my three younger siblings, and make sure my mom gets her daily dose of medicine and exercise. Yeah, my mom is paralyzed from the neck down. Here is how it happened... My mom gave birth to me, 12 year old Olivia- Then came my little sister Abigail, 10 years old. My brother Max, 8 years old, and then my other brother Micheal, whom is 3 years old. After my mother had Micheal, approximately 6 months after, she was in a car accident. She was paralyzed from the neck down. She was the only one who worked and my dad stayed at home with Micheal (because he wasn't even a year old yet).  Once my mom was paralyzed, we couldn't pay the bills and expenses so my dad decided to walk out on us. it happened right when Abigail and Max got home from elementary school. my dad told them that right when they got home he was going to go look for a job, and he never came back. i lost hopes that he will ever come back.

    I am like the new mother of the family. In our tiny apartment that no one knows about. Mother used to be a Plastic Surgeon, and we lived in an extraordinary house and everything we could ever want along with it. then, when our dad left us we had to sell all of those things and move in to an old musty apartment complex out in the middle of nowhere. the grandparents on my mother's side are both dead and the grandparents on our dad's side want nothing to do with us anymore. they say that it was my mom's fault that our dad left and that he was going to leave anyway. they think that it was my mom's careless driving that caused her to crash. but at least they cared enough to buy us the hazardous apartment (i mean it's better than living on the street). 

   The only upside to this whole situation is that my new best friend lives right next door to me. even though she is in an abusive situation and I have to hear about it, she is still lovely to be around. my best friend, Daisy, comes from a house with a drunkard of a mother and an abusive father. She comes over and shares what happened the night before, because something always happens the night before. she shows me her new bruises and burns (not only does her father beat her, he burns her with hot metal). he has gone to jail twice and the only reason that her mother is a drunkard and druggy is because he drove her to the brink to start becoming an alcoholic. She figured that if she was wasted or high she wouldn't have to deal with the weaping sounds of her only child. That if she drank, she wouldn't have to deal with her own pain.

   Daisy came over to help with cooking, tonight we are having hamburger helper... again. Micheal  is sick so I have Daisy doing most of the cooking and I'm taking care of the kids. Christmas is arriving and every year is really hard because of the fact that, we have no money if you already couldn't tell. We all need a Christmas miracle.

   Wishlist:

1. mom ot get better

2.mom to get better

3.mom to get better

4. mom to get better

5.mom to get better

   It's Black Friday, I go only because i can go and get a month's worth of food of the price of a weeks' at Walmart. loading up on hamburger helper! As I check out I notice someone staring at me. It's kind of creepy but I don't make a big deal out of it, I approach the door and he is there too. it kind of helps to know that he  is just a boy about my age and not some creepy old man. He is walking up to me. What do I do?

   He's here. It's akward. He's creepy. I want to leave. He takes off his trench coat and I see what's underneath.  A huge wad of cash! "excuse me ma'am," he says with a serious look on his face, "You dropped this." I reach to take it not really sure what trick he has up his sleeve. He pulls it away and has a sly look on his face. "Not so fast," he says with a grimacingly. "A little birdy told me that you need this. But only under one condition." "wh-wh-what is it?" I ask nervously. "I heard you will do anything for a pretty penny. If I asked you to get drugs for me would you do it for all of this money?" "Well, it just depends, what kind of drugs?" "The ones that Daisey's mom has. What I need you to do is get the drugs from her mom without telling anyone."... "I'll think about it" Is all I told him." I'm terrified" is what I didn't tell him.

   I got home still thinking about what that mysterious boy had said. Questions were running through my mind like, "Where did he even get that much money?" and "How could someone want to fit in so bad that they would do drugs for attention?" eveything is horrible and I just want my life to end. Maybe it will end soon. Ever since my dad left us I have wanted ot die. Just commit suicide and leave earth.

   After dinner I help Abiagail and Max with their homework and when we are done I do my own. Then it's time for them to go to bed. Abigail and Max go to bed on their own and Micheal is normally tired by 8:00 pm. After they are all put to sleep I have to move on to my mother. She has to take seven types of medications. so I give them all to her. then i help her into her bed because she stays on her couch and in her wheelchair. I just carry her from place to place because since her paralyzation, she is probably now about 80 pounds. She talks very rarely but when she does it's always bad news. "DCF called again," she whispers in her nude tone. "why can't they just leave us alone? I have everything under control and as soon as I am eighteen I can adopt Agigail, Max and Micheal!" that's all she says before she falls into her sleepy state-of-mind.

   There are only three rooms in our whole apartment. Including our kitchen, bedrooms, and living room. One room is our kitchen with a stove, oven, and plastic bins where we keep our silverware and plates, bowls, etc. Another room is our living room with our small T.V., which only gets three stations, it also keeps our clothes and  accessories in each of our own plastic bins,, and a single-seated couch. and then there is the one room left for all of us, the bedroom. each of us have our own bed, but every one of the beds' is twin-sized. Why don't we keep our clothes in the closet? Because we need even the closet space for our beds to fit. mine and my mom's bed is right next to eachother (in case she needs something in the middle of the night) then across from my bed is my sister's bed, which is the one that goes into the closet. Then, to the east of her bed is Max's bed, which is right next to Micheal's bed. we are all covered up by a king sized cover that we all share. It's hard but we manage.\

   So about the drugs, I thought, and thought, and thought, and I came up with a conclusion, I will get them. I want you all to understand that the only reason I am doing this is because my little brother Micheal is really sick, so I thought that maybe if I paid my grandparents, they would take him to the doctor's as well as pay for the bill. I also need the money for food, we are on free reduced lunch and the only time my mom eats is when I make dinner, but only a little.We need new clothes too, because every single one of our pieces have a stain, or rip. It has come to stealing clothes from the lost and found warm enough for long winter nights. As for my mom, she stays in nothing but her pajamas, she has two pairs.

I go over to Daisy's house and I am ready for action (well not really). We are the only one's home and I tell her that I am going to the bathroom. I go to the the bathroom next to her room and clog the toilet so I have an excuse to use her parent's bathroom go into the bathroom and go in her mom's medicine cabinet. The drugs are in another bottle so it doesn't look like she is hiding anything suspicious (even though everyone who goes into the bathroom knows).I take half of the bottle and put it into my back pocket. I brought over a plastic bag so I could store them. I tell her that I am felling sick and I have ot go home and start dinner. We say our goodbyes and I leave. But instead of going straight home I go behind the dumpster of the complex which is where I told him to meet me. He is there waiting for me and pulls out the money. He fans it back and forth against his face as I pull out the drugs. "Here, now just give me the money!" He looks at me With a smirk and gives me the money. We were about to say our goodbyes when he tells me to wait. He pulls something else out of his jacket. It's a gun! he shoots, bullseye. "If you really thought I was going to give up that much money you are a stupid young lady." He walks away without forgetting to take the money with him. My body lays there, and I'm watching from my afterlife. This is how I was going to die? Sure I wanted to die but not like this. Sad story short... if I get enough votes and comments I will continue with my story of how it all ends...