A Twins Love Chapter 7

ANRI

I hid in our room as the Raikage was talking to brother. Itachi and Kisame were guarding the door, making sure the ANBU don’t try to come in. I heard a knock and used my kekkai genkai I saw it was Itachi and opened the door. He came inside and sat on the bed; my new cat ears popped up and I sat next him. “The Raikage wants you in jail,”

“I know,” I put my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, why do they blame me for everything?

FLASH BACK!!!

It was a rainy day; Kasume and I were five then, we were running through the village and Kasume was the trouble maker then. She broke a vase and left me in the dust. I went to see what happened and the shop owner saw me hold a piece of the vase in my hand. He threw me out and called me a rat. Once I reached home, my mother had beaten me and told me the same thing. I ran out in the middle of the night and climbed up a tree to hide while I cried. The Raikage had gone to my home and told my mother what really happened once he left she beat me again saying I lied to her. Every night I used to cry myself to sleep knowing I would be beaten the next day; until a member of Akatsuki had come wounded to my home, he had blue skin and looked like a shark, Kasume didn’t do anything while I cleaned his injury, I was beaten in front of him and I ran at midnight to the tree that I cry on. I heard a rustle and I saw him. “What’s up with you?”

“My mom beats me whenever Kasume does something wrong or doesn’t do anything while I did the good things!” he patted my head and smiled.

“You’ll get used to it, if you need my help just send a letter to me and I’ll come as soon as possible.”

“Thanks.”

“I’m Kisame.”

“I’m Anri.”

FLASH BACK END

“I have an idea.”

“What?”

“We leave, go somewhere else start a family settle down.” I looked up at him.

“But, they need us.”

“So,”

I sighed. I knew I wasn’t going to win so I stayed quiet, but how will brother feel when he finds out that I left?

“You can go if you want; I’m not leaving my brother again.”

He looked mad. “You really love him don’t you?”

“Yes and I don’t want to be separated from him again.”

“Fine! I’ll go on my own!” He yelled. Itachi left and slammed the door on the way out. I lied on the bed and cried in the pillow.

“You idiot.” I cried even more as my brother came in. “Leave me alone Nagato.”

“Tell me what happened.”

“He dumped me.” Nagato left my room and me alone.

ITACHI

I ran into the waterfall alone. I am an idiot I think I just broke up with her!

PEIN

“Meeting, everyone NOW!” they all followed me into the main hall without Itachi; Anri soon came out by my side in Konan’s arms.

Once Itachi entered everyone stared at him. “You said it yourself that you wouldn’t hurt her. When you first joined you asked for judgment and I pass it now…EXILE!”

“NO!” Anri began to run for Itachi; but Kisame blocked her, then she tried again but Kazuku caught her. The originals escorted him away from here for life. “How could you do this Nagato?”

“I am doing what I was taught to.”

“Bu they can change…”

“No they don’t!”

“Yes they do! YOU WILL NEVER BE MYAGI!” she ran away; I felt hurt when she said I wasn’t my father.

 “What does she mean by that Pein?”

“My father had rules and I brought them here. It’s just that she has never seen them being used.” I sent them all away even Konan; I sat in my office alone while my sister cried.

I am the worst brother ever.

ANRI

I cried until I disappeared and looked for him but no sign of him at all. Suddenly I was knocked out but before I was completely knocked out I heard the snake. “Found you again, looks like you will be more fun.”

Orochimaru…