Chapter 20 > The Rest of Our Lives

This is Chapter 20 in Donte's POV

>The Shooting<

God damn watch that ass wiggle! I don't need to be anywhere right now but pushing up in that ass. Watching her walk in front of me I can't help but admire the sway of her hips and the way that dress is fitting her ass. "Damn girl you look good! Please tell me you put on underwear. I hope you were joking about going bare." Fuck I hope she was joking.  

I grab her leg sliding my hand up her thigh only to have her push me away and hop a step or two in front of me laughing happily.  

"Claire!" She had better been joking. 

"Yes, Donte I have on underwear. Do you really think I would come out here like that?" 

Fuck no cause I would spank that pink little ass.  

Thoughts of my girl screaming my name are interrupted by the sounds of the party going on around us. I cannot believe I let her talk me into this shit. We should be anywhere but out right now, especially with these niggas still on the street looking for me and my ass looking for them.  

We are bound to meet, either they gone find me or I will find them.  

"Stay close Claire." I grab hold of her hand pulling her back to me and stopping her from walking off. There's too many people in this bitch.  

I let my eyes roam around taking note of familiar faces and those I don't know. Luckily this is a family party and most of these clowns down for a nigga.  

I feel my white girl wrap her arms around me giving me a few kisses. But I can't think about that shit my mind is gone right now. I know these niggas out right now just looking for my face. Fuck if I didn't have Claire I'll be doing the same thing looking for this bitch or one of his people just to fuck with his head.  

Man I can't do this right now. I have to get out this bitch...I can't fucking breathe.  

I tip my head down and absent mindedly kiss Snowflake on the lips letting my eyes fall on this nigga texting....do I know this bitch. Who he with? I'm paranoid I mean every motherfucking body texting in this bitch. 

"Babe relax and have fun. I mean with all these people what are you worried about?" 

It's all these fucking people I am worried about. "It's because of all these people that I am worried Snowflake." Too many unknowns need to be surrounded by family right now and none of these bitches family. "Fuck that we ain't even staying until one. You have two hours to find your friend and do whatever it is that ya'll fucking do because we will be leaving soon." 

"Come on lets go out back, she texted me and said she is out back." 

"Well you text her and tell her to bring her ass in here because we ain't going outside. Inside is more low key." 

"Donte! Calm down! Come on!" 

What the fuck wrong with her calling my name out like that? Did she forget they want her dead just for fucking with me?! I let her pull me to the back of the house where she pauses and sidetracks into the hall way. Lost in my thoughts I look over her head down the hall. Man fuck my girl is in this shit because of me. 

I did this.  

Feeling her body pushing up against mines I could almost lose myself in her, I almost make myself forget about this shit. Then thoughts of never loving my girl and feeling her rubbing against me flows through my mind, never watching her smile at some dumb shit I said just so that she could smile. Never watching her green eyes sparkle when she calls herself cursing me out, but never having her squeeze my shit while I push up in that making her scream my name. I can almost regret having met her and claiming her but to know that she is mines.....I don't know if I would have had the self control to walk away knowing all this and knowing that end the end we would be here?