Interview with RunsWithFlyingCookie

Hi! First of all I just wanna say that I am SO sorry for this late update. (Extremely sorry to RunsWithFlyingCookie) I had so much going on :L Anyways, I hope you like this one! (: Don't forget to check out RunsWithFlyingCookie's books. They're amazing!

1) How many books have you written on Wattpad?

I have finished two and am currently working on my third and fourth.

2) Is there anyone who inspires you to write?

Kelley Armstrong definitely had a big impact on my urge to write. Her book was the first book I ever read willingly and I became addicted to reading right after.

3) What is your favorite book that you have read on wattpad?

'Shes One of the Boys' has to be my favorite book on here by 'lilly-rain'. She is a amazing writer and I love reading all her works. Her slight comedy in her books cracks me up.

4) If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?

Creative. My friends seriously question my sanity sometimes due to all the random things that spill out of my mouth. I could come up with my most crazy things on the spot.

5) Do you listen to any bands/artist while you write?

I always have my Ipod touch next to me on full blast when writing, it surprisingly helps me thing. The top five would be All time low,Black veil brides, boys like girls, mayday parade, and a day to remember.

6) What is your most annoying pet peeve?

Babies crying. I know they can't help it but the sound drives me up the walls. Normally if I can help it I will leave the room until they quiet down.

7) What do you plan on being in the future?

I hope to be a author. If that doesn't go the way I want I would want to try out photography.

8) Is there anyone out there that you would like to thank?

I would like to thank my family for supporting me and giving me there opinion on my stories.

Author: RunsWithFlyingCookie

Interviewed by: xxxMariri555