Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler Yaoi One~Shot

Warning: boyxboy. I hope you like it! if you have any requests for a pairing or a fanfiction, feel free o email me.

Adios!

.......................................................................................................................................................................

                                                  CielxSebastian: Until the Day He Dies

I guess I've always been alone. It's never been a problem nor a burden. I enjoyed being all alone in this world...until I met him.

"Sebastian! Gather my things."

"They're already ready to go, young master," I answer swiftly as Ciel pokes his head through the door.How could he doubt my skills for a second? I formed a contract with this little brat many years ago.

I know he has lost much. I know deep down, he's truly kind. And I will serve this good human being...until the day I kill him.

Ciel hops into the carriage and I drive away. We're going to Miss Elizabeth's house, regrettably enough. Every time I go, I'm forced to wear some sort of unsightly thing.

Like the bonnet (vomit)...Or the bunny ears...(shudder)...Or that rather peculiar time with the Disney princess costume...Don't even ask me about that one.

"Cielllllllll!!" Elizabeth shrieks as the door is opened. Dear God, why have you created such a horrendus creature?

Ciel hides behind my coattails. Ah, how cut-I mean, how terrible and incredibly ungentlemanly of him.

I close my eyes and for a brief second, remember when he was younger.

"Sebastian, we need a more huggable teddy bear for our company. Could you fetch me the latest designers?"

"Of course, young master," I say. Ciel sits surronded by his toys, in one of these very rare moments when he looks his actual age. "And isn't Miss Elizabeth coming today?"

He made a gagging motion. "I don't want her to, Sebastian."

I raise my eyebrows. "But sir, she is your fiance."

He scowls. "I don't care..." The little boy swallows. "I...don't want to marry a girl. Especially not her."

I laugh. "Then who do you intend to marry, young master?"

He blushes and looks away from my red demon eyes. "I'd chose anyone over her...even you."

I smile. He's just foolish and young. He'll realize he needs to marry Elizabeth one day.

"Get me out of here now," Ciel whispers against me. I roll my eyes discretely and gently shove him forward.

"I'll leave you two to it then," I turn to go.

"Wait, Sebastian!" Elizabeth calls.

I turn on my heel and fake-smile. "Yes, Miss Elizabeth?"

"Won't you stay for our tea party?" Inwardly, I sigh. Outwardly, I smile warmly.

"Why, that would be lovely." No, no it would not.

We enter her garden and take a seat at the table. It really is a lovely graden, I must admit.

"Here, Ciel...I have a present for you!" Elizabeth pulls cat ears and a tail out of...Where did she even get those? I chuckle and disguise my laugh with a cough. Ciel notices and glares at me with his oh-so-blue eye.

She puts them on him.......Wow.......

I stare at him. He looks so...adorable. I have this sudden need to dominate him, to protect him and claim him as my own. I ignore these needs and sip my tea.

Why does he have to be dressed like a cat right now? Really, I can resist anything but that.

We finish our tea. Ciel does not take off the cat ears and tail. He always takes off the rest of the stuff she puts on him! What's stopping him now?!

When we start to enter the carriage, Elizabeth screams, "Wait!"

She runs up to Ciel and plants a kiss on his lips. Fire ignites within me. Who does she-

No, bad Sebastian! She's his fiance, a girl, and a human. Completely perfect for him unlike you who are a) a boy, b) a demon, and let's not forget! c) his future killer.

Ciel climbs into the carriage with a blush on his face. When we arrive, I help him down.

"Why are you still wearing those ridiculous things, young master?" I ask.

For a splitsecond, something extremely rare happens. He grins. He composes himself and wipes th grin off his face.

"Quite honestly, you couldn't stop staring at me as soon as I put them on, Sebastian."

This stupid child is my master. I lean down. His eyes widen.

You foolish brat...

My lips press against him. I push my tongue into his mouth, claiming it as my own.

Whatever have you caused me to do?

I hear the servants make astonished noises. I do not stop. I do not think I'm going to.

Ciel's entire face is red. He makes no move to push me away.

I lift him up without breaking the kiss. I carry him throughout the mansion until we are in his private office.

He moves to take his cat ears off.

"No, I break apart the kiss, gasping for air. "Leave them on."

He blinks. "Are you giving me orders, Sebastian?"

I chuckle coldly. "This isn't the only order you'll be recieving tonight, you brat."

I press my lips passionatly against his. Soon, his clothing is ripped and lying on the floor.

I think...I might love this brat.

I will always be here for him, always until the day I kill him.