Glad You Came (Liam Payne One Shot)

Start from the beginning

"I can't believe your still afraid of spoons," she said regaining herself. I shrugged. She shook her head until a frown hit her face. 

I looked at her confused. She pointed to the right. I turned around and looked in that direction. I understood why she frowned. A scowl grew upon my face. 

Stacy was sucking faces with the guy I saw her flirting earlier. I knew this was coming. I got up from my seat and walked towards her.

"Stacy," I said trying hard not to yell. She broke away from the guy.

"Wait, Liam. It's not what it looks like. This guy kissed me first." The guy looked afraid as if she forcefully kissed him.

"We're though, Stacy. I hate you. I knew something like this was gonna happen." I walked away from her ignoring her calls. I was about to tell Ashlee if we could go until I saw a guy siting with her?

*Ashlee's Pov*

After Liam got up from his seat, I wanted to follow him. To make sure everything was alright. What am I saying? Stacy is cheating on him. Why would he be ok? 

I waited patiently until a guy, maybe a year older than me, sat on my table.

"Hi," he said. 

"Hey," I smiled. I have to admit, he is really cute.

"So why is there a pretty girl sitting by herself?" 

"Well my friend is here, but he'll be right back." 

"Ok then. So I think I should keep you company until she comes back."

"He," I corrected him. 

"He?" I nodded. "Boyfriend?" he asked. 

"No, just a friend." 

We chatted for a while, talking about ourselves. His name is Daniel. Turns out, he go to the same school as me. I was right when I said he is a year older. 

"Ashlee?" 

I turned around to see an angry looking Liam. I assumed he broke up with her, but he started to glare at Daniel. As if...no that can't be it. 

"Yeah?"

"Can we go now?" 

"Uh yeah, sure." I turned towards Daniel. "I'll see you at school," I said to him. 

"Bye Ashlee. It was nice talking to you." 

I got up from my seat and walked with Liam towards the car. There was an awkward silence on the way home. Must be a tough break up then. I didn't say a word and neither did he until we reached my house. 

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

He shrugged. "I'm fine." 

"Liam, you can tell me anything." 

He hesitated for a little while. "Who's the guy?" 

Wait. I thought we were talking about his break up. 

"Umm, he's name is Daniel. He's from my school."

He frowned. "Oh." There was a small silence until he mumble, "Do you like him?" 

A smirk appeared on my face. He raised his eyebrow. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I started to laugh. 

"Liam, Daniel's gay." 

A bright shade of pink appeared on his cheeks. It looked adorable. Then, I started to wonder why he would would ask that. 

"Ash, can I confess something." 

"Sure."

He took a deep breath. "What would you do if you found out I have feelings for you?" 

That question repeated over and over again in my head. Yes, I have thought about having feelings for Liam. I always thought that he was much better as a friend, than as a boyfriend. But sometimes, I always thought what would it be like if he is my boyfriend. It would be nice. I felt like I was already treated like a girlfriend when Liam is around. He would pay whenever we eat out. He would text me every night and saying goodnight to each other. We sometimes gave an occasional hug and kiss on the cheek every now and then. 

"I would..." I looked down. "...probably give you a chance," I responded. 

"Really?" He practically jumped out his seat. 

"Yeah." 

He smiled to himself. "What would you say if I asked you out?" 

I smirked. "I would say, Yes!" 

"So you and me, movie. This Friday?" he asked very hopeful.

"Yes," I whispered in his ear. I was about to kiss him in the cheek until he turned his head towards me, causing me to kiss him on the lips. His lips felt soft and I didn't stop. 

I pulled away and slapped his arm. 

"Ow!" He pouted. "What was that for?" 

"For making me kiss you." 

"But you liked it," he smirked.

"Yeah, I did." I smiled

"I like you Ashlee."

"I like you too Liam." 

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hope you like this Ashlee :)

Vote 

Comment

+++++++++++++++++++++