ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED? {chapter 1}

hey guys....

i hope you all like the story and please dont forget to comment and vote if you like it.

here it is

This is Natalie.....but imagine her with dark brown eyes. ------------------------->

==========

ONE YEAR.....AND EVERYTHING CHANGED?

Chapter 1

I looked up into his green eyes...my boyfriends green eyes which were filled with love. I must be the luckiest girl on earth to actually have a guy like him. He really was handsome. He had green eyes which looked like the ocean, jet black hair which fell over his eyes at times and was very tall with a great lean body. His name was Jake Collins.

I really couldn't believe what he found in me for him to like me so much. I was fairly normal. I was really tall with a mop of curly dark brown hair which fell below my shoulders, dark brow eyes and I was healthy- not thin, not fat. And my name is Natalie Roysen.

"Is something wrong Natalie?" Jake asked me bringing me back from my reverie.

"No, no. I just wanted something to drink."

"Yeah, me too. Let's go grab something to drink."

We were at a party which was being thrown by Rachel McAdams...my best friend. We had come outside to the patio to get some fresh air. When we came inside the party was still in full swing.

"I'll go get the drinks. You must be tired after all that dancing." Jake said. Awwww he is so sweet.

The thing is I love to dance and I am the life of the party at least that's what my friends tell me. But I guess being a cheerleader always keeps me upbeat. I went to find Rachel who was also on the cheerleading squad.

Rachel was in the kitchen bringing out some nachos. She had short straight brown hair, grey eyes and a small petite figure. Oh and she was tan very tan. So was I. Guess living in sunny Miami has that effect.

"Hey, Nat! Want some nachos?" she asked me.

"No thanks. I'll pass. So how do you like the party so far?"

"It's great. Like always." She replied. It's true. Rachel always throws the best party.

I was feeling very thirsty. I wonder why Jake is taking so long. Just then Fiona Stewart came up to us. Uh....I hate that girl. She is like the most spoiled person I have ever met. And I hate her all the more is because she is after Jake. Not that he even notices her but still.

"Hey guys. You know Rachael, if u would just change the décor a bit the party would be awesome." She said in her super sweet voice. The devil. The jealous freak.

I can't imagine why Rachel puts up with her. But she had to call her to her party since her dad owns the company Rachel's father works in. The world is so unfair.

"Fiona maybe you should go then the décor would be perfect. Your quite a sore sight for the eye." I shot back.

"Shut up!" she turned and went away. Good riddance to bad rubbish I must say. Rachel was laughing so hard I thought she was going to fall.

"Oh. My. God. Did you see her face!" Rachel sputtered.

That girl is nuts. I really needed to find Jake.

"Listen Rachel I'll see you later. I need to find Jake."

I walked to the drinks stall thinking he would be there but he wasn't. Where was the guy!!

I saw Lily Smith-one of my friends- maybe she saw Jake.

"Hey lily, have you seen Jake?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" Thank God "He went outside."

"Thanks" that's weird. Why would he go outside? Whatever.

I went outside looking for him. There I see him. But wait, why is Fiona with him. I was about to run towards him when I saw them....... Kissing!!!!. What. The. Hell.

My boyfriend was just kissing my worst enemy. Nooooo.

==========

so how did you guys like it.

please please tell me.

and dont forget to comment and vote if you want to