FS 3-Technology in the Learning Environment
Episode 3-See and Say
Name of FS Student: Greggy Q. Encinares
Course: CPRT Year & Section: First Year /
Resource Teacher: Mary Angelie Madrona Signature: ________________________
Cooperating School: Doña Juana Actub Lluch Memorial Central School
Class Observational Guide:
1. What is the lesson about?
2. What visual aids/materials/learning resources is the teacher using?
3. Observe and take notes on how the teacher presents/uses the learning resources?
4. Closely observe the learner’s response to the teacher’s use of learning resources. Listen to their verbal responses. What do their responses indicate? Do their responses show attentiveness, eagerness and understanding?
5. Focus on their non-verbal responses. Are they leaning forward showing their interest on the lesson and the materials? Are they looking towards the direction of the teacher and the materials? Do their actions show attentiveness, eagerness and understanding?
Name of School Observed: Doña Juana Actub Lluch Memorial Central School
Location of School: Palao, Iligan City
Grade/Year Level of Class Observed: Grade
Date of Visit/Observation: September 19, 2011
Topic: Plural Form
Subject Matter: English
UTILIZATION OF TEACHING AIDS FORM
Grade/Year Level of Class O