Farewell Eleven

The Doctor: Legs! I've still got legs! Good. Arms, hands. Ooh, fingers. Lots of fingers. Ears? Yes. Eyes: two. Nose...I've had worse. Chin - blimey! Hair... I'm a girl! No! No! I'm not a girl! And still not ginger! There's something else. Something... important, I'm... I'm... I'm... Crashing! Ha ha!   Geronimo!_____________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things or make them unimportant.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Doctor:  Hello Stonehenge! Who takes the Pandorica takes the Universe. But bad news everyone. 'Cause guess who! Hah! Listen, you lot, you're all whizzing about. It's really very distracting. Could you all just stay still a minute because I. AM. TALKING! Now, the question of the hour is, who's got the Pandorica? Answer: I do. Next question: Who's coming to take it from me? Come on! Look at me! No plan, no back-up, no weapons worth a damn, oh, and something else. I don't have anything to lose. So if you're sitting up there in your silly little spaceship with all your silly little guns and you've got any plans on taking the Pandorica tonight, just remember who's standing in your way! Remember! Every black day I ever stopped you! And then! And then! Do the smart thing! Let somebody else try first.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor:[speaking to 7-year-old Amelia, sleeping in her bed, as the his timeline unravels] That's funny. I thought if you could hear me I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad, and you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cause it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box. Amy, you'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would've had... Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond, and the days that never came. The cracks are closing, but they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here anymore. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory. Bye-bye, Pond.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor: Those words. "Run away." I want you to be famous for those exact words. [increasingly angry] I want people to call you "Colonel Run Away." I want children laughing outside your door because they've found the house of Colonel Run Away, and when people come to you and ask if trying to get to me through the people [shouting] I love [calmer] is in any way a good idea... I want you to tell them your name. [Pause] Oh, look, I'm angry. That's new. I'm really not sure what's going to happen now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor: [holding Alfie] Hello, Stormageddon. It’s The Doctor, here to help. Be quiet. Go to sleep. No, really. Stop crying. You’ve got a lot to look forward to, you know. A normal human life on Earth. Mortgage repayments, the 9 to 5, a persistent nagging sense of spiritual emptiness. Save the tears for later, boyo. Oh, that was crabby. No, that was old. But I am old, Stormy. I am so old. So near the end. But you, Alfie Owens. You are so young, aren’t you? And you know, right now, everything’s ahead of you. You could be anything. Yes, I know. You could walk among the stars. They don’t actually look like that, you know — they are rather more impressive. [uses his sonic screwdriver to make a starry sky appear on the ceiling] Yeah! You know, when I was little like you, I dreamt of the stars. I think it’s fair to say, in the language of your age, that I lived my dream. I owned the stage. Gave it a hundred and ten percent. I hope you have as much fun as I did, Alfie.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The Doctor: Okay, then. That’s what I’ll do. I’ll tell you a story. Can you hear them? All these people who've lived in terror of you and your judgment. All these people whose ancestors devoted themselves, sacrificed themselves, to you. Can you hear them singing? Oh, you like to think you're a god, but you're not a god. You're just a parasite eaten out with jealousy and envy and longing for the lives of others. You feed on them. On the memory of love and loss and birth and death and joy and sorrow. So...so come on, then. Take mine. Take my memories. But I hope you've got a big appetite, because I've lived a long life, and I've seen a few things. I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe, and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time, no space – just me. I've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I have seen things you wouldn't believe. I have lost things you will never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told, knowledge that must never be spoken, knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze! So, come on, then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Dear 11th

You well, will always have a special place in my heart, you weren't my first Doctor and you defiantly won't be last but you inspired me more than any other fiction character. Actually I don't believe you are a fictional character I believe you are a person (well alien) who has yet been discovered. Your defiantly my favorite because you changed me in a way that not many things or people could. Before you I didn't like being different or having a weird kooky style but now I love it. Anything weird anything bright and colorful I've either got it or want it. I no longer want to hide in the shadows I want to get out there let my brain go what the hell. Cause seriously 'what the hell' life was made so we could live and party till the day we die. So from you I now can go out there and yell Geronimo and cool when I feel like it.

None of my friends are Doctor Who fans and it gets pretty lonely (that's where WattPad comes in) but I don't care. I used to feel embarrassed because I watched Doctor Who now I don't care I tell everyone and everybody that's it my favorite and then rant and rave until somebody shuts me up, even then I go and on and it reminds me of you. I laugh whenever someone says a Doctor who quote without realizing it. You've filled my life with fun and enjoyment that I will keep forever.

We're all stories in the end and you've made yours a good one - Sarah - Jane@ChickenPond79

___________________________________________________________________________

DEAR ELEVENTH DOCTOR, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU LEAVING! I HAVE LOST MY TWO FAVRORITE DOCTORS IN A ROW!!! WHY CAN'T YOU STAY!??!!

Love, A Random Whovian

___________________________________________________________________________

Raggedy man must we say goodbye to your lopsided grin and crazy bowtie Its seem like just yesterday your journey began but now the hour glass is almost out of sand The story is over the battles are won and the search for Gallifrey has just begun But on Christmas day you will glow like the sun and 11's final battle is hopefully won And now it is time for one last bow just like your other selves 11's hour is over now ....and the clock is striking twelve's....

~@piercesquidgy and Arika

____________________________________________________________________________