Chapter 16: Will You Be My Girlfriend?

SARAH'S POV

"Will you be my girlfriend" CC asked with hope obvious in his big brown eyes that were surrounded with black makeup.

"Ummmm" I said, making my eyes wander around the stage.

I looked at Jinxx who was softly nodding, I looked over at Ashley who had a thumbs up, I saw who had hope in his eyes to, I looked at the audience which had hope and happiness and rage painted all over there faces. Finnaly I looked back at CC who still had the same look of hope plastered on that beautiful, makeup covered face.

"Will you?" CC asked, I could hear the hope in his voice.

"Ummmm" I said again unable to say anything else.

I just looked him straight in the eyes hoping my eyes would say it all.

I looked at him for a few seconds and then a big grin hit his face.

I nodded and said "Yes" very quietly that it was barley audible.

I then grabbed the mic and yelled into it "YES YES!" I screamed and he was speechless and he had a huger then life grin on his face.

"OH MY GOD SARAH I LOVE YOU!" CC yelled enveloping me in a big bear hug.

He just stood there with his arms wrapped around my waist, staring into my eyes.

All of a sudden we heard someone from the audience yell "KISS!" and it kept going until the whole audience was chanting.

We also heard it on stage and looked over to see all the guys chanting it as well which made me smile and I looked back up at CC.

He leaned in to me closer and closer until there was no space in between our lips.

The whole crowd errupted with cheers and so did the guys.

My lips moved right along with his and it was so passionate and meaningful. You know that spark people say that when you kiss someone and you feel a spark then thats the right person for you, I felt a huge spark in between us as soon as our lips met. I truly loved this man and wanted no other person. I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.

When we broke I just stared into his big brown eyes and whispered "I love you"

A big smile broke out on his face as he said "I love you to"

Then I walked backstage and watched as my boyfriend played the drums.

I kept thinking about that word.

Boyfriend, boyfriend, boyfriend.

It sounded so sweet like candy so I decided to try it out.

I said softly "Boyfriend" and it tasted just like candy.

"I love my boyfriend" I said letting out a huge, dreamy sigh.

After the concert we went back to the tour bus.

We talked a little bit and I just sat on CC's lap, leaning on him. My head fit perfectly in the crook of his neck.

Soon we were all silent so I deicded to break this silence.

"CC, can I sleep with you tonight" I said looking up at him.

All of a sudden I heard Ash go "Ooooh, damn CC, you lucky dog."

I shot up and sent Ash a look of a thousand daggers.

"Not like that perv" I said then turned back to CC.