Love Olympus (10)

I sat there clutching my hands onto the bottom part of the couch. I was fuming with humiliation while a smug Bruno smirked my way.

"Why?" I spoke in a low voice. My bold glare directed towards Bruno. He surprisingly smiled back and crossed his arms suavely together.

"If you explained better my little goddess..." Bruno slowly stretched his lips into a conniving smile. "I would understand.." His tone turned velvety.

"Why did I get no illusion?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You already did!" Bruno grinned. "But you wouldn't know it."

"What?"

"But before you!" Bruno clapped his hands changing the subject. "Let's show the runner up shall we?"

A laughing Clark stopped abruptly and gasped, "No.."

"No?" Bruno crooned. "You were having such a... Good time watching your fellow competitors. I think it's well over appropriate to shed some light on you, Clark."

"I would appreciate it..." Clark mumbled glancing my way and Krystal. "If you didn't..." He put his head down blushing.

I stared at Clark with a pure condescending glare. This guy. Once he's put on the spot, whose laughing now? I snorted and moved away from Clark to justify my annoyance towards him right now. Clark awkwardly shuffled on his seat and cleared his voice.

"Take it away!" Bruno shouted.

The room went dark and by that one voice groaning in the darkness I could tell it was Clark. I sighed bracing myself to see if it were me, but surprisingly it wasn't.

The Illusion this time was Krystal. I was shocked at first, but watched suddenly getting interested how this illusion played out. I smiled slightly and bent in closer to watch carefully the scene unfold.

Clark was in his room an obvious place I knew he would pick to go. He was throwing what looked like a ball up and down when Krystal walked in. The time on the side read it was a few minutes past the hour.

A surprised Clark got up from his bed and stared at Krystal.

"What're you doing here?" Clark questioned in a mono tone.

"I came here for you!" Krystal slammed the door behind her. I busted out laughing at the melodramatic way fake Krystal spoke. Clark was dead silent beside me as I tried to cover my hand over my mouth from laughing out loud.

"It's not funny..." Clark murmured beside me.

"Shh!" I hissed. "I'm watching!" I pointed and continued to watch. Clark rolled his eyes as I faced the screen. Fake Krystal was now on top of Clark trying to provoke him. I watched smug at the fact they made Krystal seem like the way I was portrayed as well.

"Get off!" Clark moved back as fake Krystal went on top of him. "You're not suppose-"

"Speak no further-Shhh..." Fake Krystal hissed placing her index finger on his lips. A shocked Clark in the video no further spoke as fake Krystal started to kiss him. He pushed her off immediately and glared at her.

"What the hell-"

"Clark I need you!" Fake Krystal groaned pouncing on him.

"What the-"

Clark flung his hands in front of his face to stop a crazy fake Krystal jumping on him. The door suddenly swang open hitting the wall with a huge thud. My jaw dropped open at what I saw.

Fake Venus returned, but with vengeance.

"Why.... Wh-hat am I wearing?" I shout staring at the screen.