Chapter 13: Chickening Out

SARAH'S POV

I woke up scared shitless.

I was going to tell CC I'm ready for a relationship.

All these things were going through my head.

How would he react?

Would he be happy?

Would he be mad?

Would he be sad?

Has he already moved on?

Does he love me anymore?

Does he have a new girl?

Does he still want me?

I got out of bed shaking like crazy and decided to get some breakfast.

"Where are we" I asked sitting down with my bowl of cereal.

"Anniston, Alabama. Our next show is in Birmingham, Alabama so we should be there sometime today" CC said.

"Cool." I said taking another bite of my cereal.

I finished and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Ashley sitting there, like he was waiting for me or something.

"Ash?" I asked walking over to him.

"hey, I need to talk to you"

"Ummm ok"

"Do you love CC?"

"Yes"

"Then why did you say no to his sorta asking you to be his girlfriend I guess."

"I just wasn't ready for a relationship at the time but now I am and I think I screwed everything up." I said, colapsing into a heap next to him on his bunk.

"How did you screw everything up?"

"I rejected him and now I'm afraid he doesn't love me anymore or has a girlfriend or he hat-"

"-WOAH WOAH WOAH! First of all CC FUCKING loves you, second of all he doesn't want another girlfriend, he wants you, finnaly there is no way in hell he will EVER hate you. Your the love of his life Sarah." He said interupting me.

"Really?"

"HELL YEA!" Ash screamed.

"Ok, should I tell him."

"Go for it!"

"Ok" I said and walked out and sat in my spot.

I started shaking uncontrolably and I saw Ash appear.

"CC" I said as bold and confident as I could.

"Yea Sarah?" CC asked.

I stood up and walked over to him shaking like a maniac.

I stood there and my feet got glued to the floor and my knees got locked up.

"Sarah?" he asked.

I was speachless. I couldn't say what I wanted to.

"I-I" I stuttered then all of a sudden I was able to move from my spot and I fled to the bunks and flew into my bunk and shut the curtain and burried my head in the pillow.

"SARAH?" I heard CC yell as I was fleeing from the room.

All of a sudden I heard the door to the bunk room open and I heard 10 bare feet on the ground getting closer and closer.