Chapter 6

As I said in my announcement, from now on Socially Inept will only be in Lana's POV just like PI was, with maybe only a few sneaks into whats going on with Genevieve and Ian in China. 

I'm still not doing so well, so here's what I have for Chapter 6. I hope you guys enjoy this.

To the side is a very addicting song that I think works well with this chapter called the Big Bang. I just wish it was longer. I'll put a little *** where I think it's a good place to start the music. 

Pic of Lana to the side...RUH ROH! 

Thanks for all the new people that have started with PI and SI. You guys rule! Please vote and comment everyone! 

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 6

“Lana, I’m really sorry but he hasn’t called yet.” Christine said, coming into my office. I let out a grunt and Aunt Patty looked up from her desk.

“Who hasn’t called yet?” she asked and I let out a sigh.  

“Ian. He was supposed to call when they arrived.” I was upset because it had been over 24 hours since he’d left. Ian had never failed to call me when he was away. It made me nervous.

“Oh, Genevieve called me yesterday. They arrived safe at the hotel without any delays.” Aunt Patty explained. “Ian didn’t tell you? That’s odd of him.” She narrowed her eyes and shook her head at my stricken expression. “Don’t start that. He was probably just busy.” My aunt was tired already with the constant complaining and worrying I had concerning Genevieve.

“For this long?” I snapped and she rolled her eyes.

“You know the time difference is hard to get used to. He’s either in a meeting or sleeping. Genevieve is a professional and you need to trust Ian.”

“I’d trust him more if he’d call me…” I hissed under my breath but Christine heard me and giggled.

“Why don’t you call him and stop being psychotic.” Aunt Patty suggested. I frowned and looked at the phone reproachfully. I wanted to be selfish. I wanted him to call me. “Lana.” She said and I looked back to her. She had both eyebrows cocked with pursed lips. “Don’t be your mother in this situation. If you think something’s wrong then call him. It’s okay to call him.” She assured me and I let out a sigh.

“Stop with the logic.” I groaned before picking up the phone and dialing the hotel Ian was staying at. It was a moment before he finally picked up, sounding groggy.

“Hello?” came his voice and I felt my heart melt at the sound of his voice. I couldn’t believe I already missed him so much.

“Hey honey, I’m sorry to have woken you. I was worried when you never called.” I explained feeling foolish for calling already. He was sleeping. Who knew how exhausted he was from everything and I was the crazy girlfriend.

“It’s okay love, I’m just taking a nap. I have a crazy schedule coming up the next few days. I’m sorry I didn’t call. Genevieve said she would take care of it.”

I felt a burning feeling right in my stomach. “She called Aunt Patty, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t still have called me.” I heard my tone was angrier than I’d meant it.

Ian instantly sounded more awake. “I would have called you eventually Lana. Stop making this such a big issue.”

“But I don’t see why you think that having Genevieve call would have made me feel any better.”