Far Away From Here (Royce)

(9 years ago)

"Chressy wait!" 8 year old Jacob Perez yelled out to his bestfriend as he ran after him .

"Hahahaha try to catch me Jakey come on!!" 8 year old Chresanto August yelled back as he ran through their favorite field they always loved playing in .

Jacob kept running and laughing trying to catch up to him but Chresanto was always the fastest runner .

"Come On slowpoke!! Hahaha You can't catch me!!" Chresanto shouted as he looked back at Jacob to stick his tongue out but then suddenly tripped on a rock and went tumbling down face first into the grass .

"Oof! Oww!"

Jacob took this as his chance and jumped on him laughing .

"Gotcha!! Hahahaha!" They both laughed together . "You're so clumsy Chressy trippin over rocks . Haha that's gonna be my nickname for you . ROCK . Well no that's dumb . OOHH but to make it more cooler it could be ROC without the K . Yeah!" Jacob exclaimed proudly .

"Haha that is cool but I don't have a nickname for you . Hmmmm . Oh! I know! PRINCE because well ... you're my Prince ." Chres said shyly blushing .

"Awwww Chressy and you're my Roc ." Jake said smiling and blushing as well .

Chresanto smiled and blushed when he realized Jacob was still on top of him . Jacob seemed to realize the same thing and blushed also quickly getting off of him . They both stood up still blushing . Then Chresanto took Jacob's hand and walked with to the top of the hill that overlooks the flowers on the field . They sat down and just looked down at the flowers for a while in complete silence . It wasn't an awkward silence but a comforting one . Just the joy of being with one another in each other's presence . They both sat in deep thought about what they were about to say to each other . While Chresanto was thinking about finally confessing to Jacob how he felt about him , Jacob on the other hand was thinking about the bad news he was about to break to Chresanto .

At the same time they both blurted out "Jacob/Chresanto I have to tell you something!" They both laughed . "I'll go first" Chresanto said .

"Wait Chres let me go first this is something you need to know" Jacob said .

"But Jacob this is something that you need to know" Chresanto said anxiously still nervous .

"Chres please just let me get this out ." Jacob pleaded .

Chresanto huffed but nodded and patiently waited for what Jacob had to say .

Jacob took a deep breath and let it out . "Chres I-I'm moving ." Jacob stuttered .

Chresanto couldn't seem to wrap his head around the other boys words . When he finally comprehended what he had said he couldn't think straight .

He finally managed to get out , "Y-I-Wh-U-Wh-Why ? When ? What?" Well sorta get out . He mostly stuttered and tripped on his words .

"My dad got a new job , tomorrow , and I-I'm moving a-away t-to N-New Y-York ." Jacob's voice cracked as he was on the verge of tears . He didn't wanna leave his bestfriend . Not now , not EVER .

When Chresanto finally realized the whole situation and what Jacob just brung to his attention , he couldn't help but burst into tears . A nonstop waterfall . He was losing his bestfriend . He was losing his love .

"Bu-but . I-I...Jacob I..-"

He couldn't finish his sentence . He could bear to tell him how he felt now . It would hurt too much .

He just stood up . Jacob looked up at him . Suddenly Chresanto said "It's g-getting late . We should g-go ." Chresanto said lowly .

Jacob just nodded choosing not to say anything right now . Leave the words for tomorrow .

(Next Day)

Boxes were packed and put in the trucks . The house had been cleaned out from top to bottom . Chresanto was here today on this dreadful day . He was going to watch his best friend leave him . But he wouldn't miss a chance to say goodbye for the last time .

Jacob came out the empty house and stood infront of Chresanto . Both boys stood not saying a word just staring at each other . Then Jacob walked closer to Chresanto and hugged him tight . Chresanto hugged back and they stayed like that for a while . No one making an attempt to let go of the other .

Then Jacob Pulled away and kissed Chresanto on the cheek . Chresanto then remembered something and pulled out a necklace from his pocket that he made a couple of years ago with Jacob . It had four blue beads on one side and four green beads on the other . It represented their favorite colors .

He placed it around Jacob's neck . Jacob held it and tears developed in his eyes . He then took a bracelet out from his pocket and put it around Chresanto's wrist . It was also covered in blue and green beads . See they made these together and it represented their friendship . On that mental note they knew they would never take them off .

Jacob's father then called him and let him know it was time to go . They gave each other one last hug .

"Bye Roc . I love you . I'll Miss you . Don't forget me ." Jacob whispered .

"I won't ever . I love you too Prince ." Chresanto whispered back .

Then Jacob walked off the his parents car where his mother and father were waiting for him . He got in the car and looked out the window to Chres . They both had tears in their eyes . Jacob put his hand on the window and Chresanto placed his hand over the same spot . Then the car took off and Chresanto waved at Jacob who waved back through the back window .

Tears still made their way down Chresanto's cheeks as he continued to wave at the disappearing car .

He then walked back to his own home silently .

'If only he knew'

But will these paths cross again ? Only fate will lead them .

-------------------------------------

ANDDDDD here's my new story lol so comment and tell me what you think

Oh yeah and vote thanks :)