Chapter 6 - The Challenge.

• Dedicated to All My Fans That Comment! :D <3

I love you guys' comments. They legit make my day! :) Keep em' comin'! <3

Picture is of 'Ne'Vaeh' :) ----------->

___________________________________

"Ne'Vaeh, I know you're upset. But if mom and dad find out you've been skipping school this week they'll freak and come home. So get your ass out of bed and get ready." Rayons voice came from the other side of the door.

He's wrong though. I'm not upset. I am way more than upset. I'm destroyed. I have no reason to live anymore. Justin was like the air that I breath, the light of my day. Now that I don't have him, what am I still doing here?

I know I messed up. I didn't even think about all the bullshit he was getting because of me. And for that, I am a selfish bitch. I didn't take his feelings into consideration and it backfired. I am alone. I am depressed. I am anti-social. I am nothing. I lost the love of my life.

I miss his touch. Everytime his body came in contact with mine, or even near me, sparks go off throughtout my entire body. It's like a little kid swirling sparklers around on the fourth of July. Who can replace that feeling?

Surprisingly, my heart was shouting 'Jacob', while my head was shouting 'nobody.' I think I'm going to listen to my head on this one. I have never thought about Jacob in that way. Except  for now. 

Hmm maybe- I furiously shake my head. I don't want anyone to take Justin's place. I don't think anyone could even if they had tried. He was my first boyfriend, first love, first time. That can never be replaced.

The tears threatened to spill from my eyes for the millionth time this week. I need him. But it looks as if he doesn't need me.

"Ne'Vaeh, I will drag yo' ass out of this house if you're not ready in ten. I'm not in the fucking mood. If you'd let me beat his koala lookin' ass up, you'd feel much better."

I actually cracked a smile at my brothers' protectiveness. You gotta love it. But no matter how much he hurt me, I wouldn't want to see him hurt. So I made Rayon promise not to lay a finger on him, or I'd tell mom and dad about his porno collection. Hehe.

"Fine! I'm getting up."

"Ten minutes," He warned.

I grudgingly got out of bed and headed for my closet. I'm not going to wear much. Sweats and a tanktop with a pair of high-top Nikes will be just fine.

I did my hair, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and headed downstairs, out the door, and to Rayon's car where he impatiently waited.

"Took you long enough." He said as I buckled my seatbealt.

"Yeah, well you're lucky I'm going." I mumbled.

He sighed, but didn't say anything else the rest of the way to school.

When we arrived to school, I immediately regretted getting out of bed. As I was getting out of the car, Rayon's hand grabbed my wrist.

"You don't have to be so down. He obvious doesn't deserve you."

I sighed and turned to face him, "Yeah, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm going to be the talk of the school now."

"If you'd let me hit h-"

"No."

"Just one p-"

"No."

"Whatever. If I can't do it, you need to atleast." He smiled.