Short Story Collection: Disclaimer/Note

Is Your Homework Really That Boring: A short story collection by James Janzen

© 2013-2014 James Janzen

The following work(s) are property of James Janzen, "author". While he has nothing against you telling all your friends about it, he does prefer if you don't give your friends copies. Please don't copy my works.

If that felt official...

Warning: The reading of the following works may cause permanent damage to your brain, a side effect of knowing things that don't really matter. James Janzen does not condone the act of smashing your head into your desk while reading his works; it won't do anything except prolong the inevitable.

As a side note for those of you who enjoy my longer works: The reason I am creating this is for taking breaks from works such as The Dragon's Curse. I have a very short attention span when it comes to writing, and have messed myself up in the past because of this - abandoning book after book for new ones (that eventually get abandoned). Writing short stories is the best way to shift away from the current project without starting an entirely new one. That being said, I will work my best to write good short stories! :)