Chapter 24

**Edited by krisgee**

"The Rented Husband"

2012 Copyright All Rights Reserved

 Chapter 24

Olivia pulled back from Brody and peered up at him under a veil of dark lashes.  “You want to go upstairs?” she asked, her tone both breathy and filled with unspoken meaning.

He used the tip of his finger to trace her lips; rosy red lips that were now plump from his kisses.  He knew what his own body was screaming for but unfortunately he had chosen this time to actually listen to his good conscious for once in his life.  “I’m not so sure that’s a good idea with you being intoxicated and all that,” he told her regrettably.  “How about we get some coffee instead?”

Her lips down turned into a frown.  “I don’t want coffee,” she stated petulantly and while leaning into him more, purposefully pressing her breasts against his rock hard chest, she huskily whispered, “I want you, you big dummy.”

Dropping his head back, he stared up at the ceiling and let out a pitiful groan.  “My God woman, do you have any inkling of what you are doing to me right now?”

Seeing his barriers begin to break down; Olivia proceeded to press her advantage.  Meeting his gaze, she began to systematically un-button his shirt without any resistance on his part.

With his shirt now open, she took her pointer finger and started at his cheek.  Setting her own pace, she started to move tortuously slow and began to trace the hard outline of his chin. 

 “I,” she started, leaning up on her toes, pressing a soft kiss against his jaw.  “Have,” she continued with her dainty finger exploration, dragging said finger down his breast bone and across his chest, stopping at his nipple only to lightly rub over it.   “A,”  she added, smiling when she felt the little nub harden underneath her seductive touch.  She then risked going further with her finger, stopping at the top of the hair line just above his jeans.   “Good,” she mumbled, her eyes dilating with an intense hunger and locked onto his as she dared to go even further down, gently cupping his manhood and smiling knowingly up at him.   "Idea," was the last word she said while waiting on a response from him that would hopefully satisfy her carnal desires. 

He let out a cave-man style grunt at her ballsy touch.  He was already half-hard before she started playing with him, the little temptress that she was.  He was always seemed to be like that around her in the first place and couldn’t help it.  But as she continued to touch him, whispering in those sexy hushed tones, he went from half-mast to full sail in no time. 

Taking in a slow calming breath, Brody wrapped his hand around Olivia’s wrist and squeezed to stop her.  “Muffin, I really don’t think you want to go there tonight, I believe that the alcohol is doing all the talking.”  He gave her a tight smile, hoping that he could break through her inebriation.  “Now, that being said, if you do not stop this little show that you’re putting on, I cannot promise you that I will remain the proper gentleman that I was raised to be.”

Her grin widened and the little she-devil had the gall to innocently bat her eyelashes up at him.  Pressing even closer into him, she tightened her hand around his straining manhood.  “What if I don’t want a gentleman tonight Brody, what if I want a wild…passionate… lover?  Can you be that type of lover for me Brody?  Can you be wild and untamed?”

Every word that she breathed turned him on even more.  He was burning up like a red hot inferno, floating on a precipitous with very little control.   He was trying so hard to fight it, knowing that if he gave in to her that when she woke up in the morning, she would regret every second of it and then probably hate him for letting it happen in the first place.