A flash and gone

I new some how there could be a solution to what happened like "where did i get the leather and writing paper?". I cried for minuets just to get it out.  This could not be the end of my fallen answer to find Agartha. The stone to stop it all.

Day 15 of July, year 20-23

"Angel lets go we are going to be late!"

"I am sure we are fine, enough of the rush Jaret. We are only One mile away from the air port.''

I thought for a minuet that she was bluffing but sure enough she was right. I stopped the plane in mid-air because we had to jump to the lost island of Agartha. I pop-ed back in to place where i was at on my knees. I got up an took down Angel from the spot that she had been hung on and I tried my spells and crafts and nothing happened. 

"The crystal is the only way to stop what you have began." Angel said silently.

"I promise you that your fate is in my hands and i will bring you with me" I said.

I brought her soul with me so she may guide me to the right places. The blood drippers were vampires and I knew that because i was one from the start. I did not want to say anything but i was a very kind vampire and sweet but also blood dripper. I had one reason to be here to protect and fight for rights. I remember being told to stay calm and don't worry.

Night came and all i could think of was that night. The night when i got so thirsty i split Angel and hung her body so the blood could drip down to my dry mouth to rejuvenate my body. So i did not sleep not once not ever.

Day 18 of July, year 20-23

It was dark this night was no sound of family i had but just a cring soul that i heard. It was one thing that Angel had and another that I had. "Jaret? Are you there?Im scared?" I was there but did not talk there were still over heard ears all around. My grave even told me to slash her up and never to talk to her again so i did. I left here with other vampires to kill he so i could meet up with Collin, Betty, and Talia. My family that took me in from when i was dieing in pain. My flash and gone is what i called it. I was the strongest and fastest. I know this is con fusion but hear me out. I was a blood bath from the start. But here I am present day at the top of a cathedral that burnt me body holding Angels soul to drop it in the rivers of the Rome river to never hear of her again. I remember the first day that we meet and i wanted to kill her but her Blond hair made me fall and stop . The words "what did i do" are burned into my chest forever.

Never once to tell people that I am alright. I am not. I was called demon and i hated that so i filled with hate to kill them all. I called it The Raining Blood. My day of glory and anger of losing love and lost hate. I flew down into a spear to spend the rest of my life in where ever i would be. Blood rained down to the people call humans that disguested me. Hated me for differents. Well here is one thing, We are not different we are just people or not why hate?