First Concert.

Hi guys! Me again! :P I think that the chapter after the next one is the last chapter! :( I might do an epilogue though. GOOD NEWS:

I'm making a SEQUEL!!!!!! :DD Woop! But, I don't know what's gonna happen, although, I do have an idea! :) If any of you reading this, wants to be in the sequel then let me know!

Oh, and I've dedicated this chapter to Taz (Tasnim) because she's psychic and she doesn't know it ;) He he joke :) Comment and vote yeah guys?

And, I'm on the teen fic and fan fic list, which is AWESOME! Well, I was. Not sure about now.

AND, Happy Birthday Zayn, although you won't see this! Yes, I know I'm weird.

But that's why you LOVE me!! :D Joke! Ha ha ha! Byeee! :D

P.S: Sorry that this chapter's long. It's the lyrics :) And, the day of the concert is just before Christmas eve, just so you know.

Reece's P.O.V:

Nikki ended up staying with us that night. We didn't get any sleep. AT ALL. She stayed up ALL night.

'Morning Reece.' Mrs Scaife says, handing me a cup.

'Morning Mrs Scaife.' I reply, taking the cup.

'Did you girls stay up all night?' she asks me, suspiciously. I almost laugh.

'Yep.' I say, popping the 'p' while my head lolls towards the table. She laughs and says to me:

'Go and have a shower honey, it'll wake you up.'

'Yeah, I'll go do that.' I say, gulping down the coffee and going up to the bathroom.

She was right. After the shower I feel awake.

I go into Abi's room and look around. It's a tip. Literally.

There's clothes strewn around the room, wrappers and packets are on the cupboards and chest of drawers and DVD's and CD's are under the bed, on top of the wardrobe and there's posters on the wall too.

I look over to the bed and stifle a laugh. I bite my lip.

Abi and Nikki decided to share the bed and let me sleep on my own. Nikki has her foot in Abi's face and Abi has her arms around Nikki's other leg. The duvet is wrapped around Nikki's top half too.

I can't help it. I burst out laughing. I laugh loudly for ages.

And they still don't wake up. Aw man.

I dump my pj's on my bed and pick up my phone. I leave the room and go into the garden. I call Dad.

'Hey Dad! I'm fine.' I say. There's a bit of noise at the other end and suddenly someone's shouting in my ear.

'REECE!' the boys screech.

'Hi BOYS!' I scream back at them.

'How've you been?!' they shout.

'Stop shouting! I'm fine!' I yell back.

'Ok. We miss you!' they say.

'I miss you guys too. And I'm sorry I can't see you guys in concert.' I say, sadly.

'Aw, that doesn't matter! It's cancelled!' Harry yells from somewhere in the room.

'What?! Why?' I ask, shocked.

'Because...We have no idea!' Louis calls. Who's holding the phone?

'Oh...Well, that's helpful!' I say, grinning.