Slight Misunderstanding - UP

[A/N]: It's been awhile since I updated one of these. So I'm going to give you all this one :D Dedicated to my Maow because I lob her ♥

[Louis' P.O.V]

"H-Harry's Louis Harry does not w-want to get it in his eyes!" Harry squirmed, his eyes clenched shut tightly as I gently tilted back his head and poured a cup of water gently into his hair. His ears were turned to the sides to block the slow trickle, and his face was twisted nervously.

"Kitten, have I ever let water get in your ears or eyes before?" I cooed.

"No..." he sighed. "L-Louis has not."

"And I would never do anything to purposely hurt my baby Kitten, right?" I spoke softly, wiping the water from his curls so none of it would drip into his face as I sat him up.

He blushed when I did sit him back up, booping him on the nose. Generally I just took a bath with him, but I had taken a bath earlier in the day before I had gone to work and had let Harry sleep a bit longer. The boy had nearly skipped a bath altogether so he could snuggle with me on the couch, but I'd compromised that he'd take a bath as long as I was the one who gave him it. The boy probably was hopeful for a handjob, but I had bigger plans.

"H-Harry just thinks his Louis s-should be in here, too," he explained, handing me the shampoo. I squeezed a bit out into my hands, rubbing them together before kneading my soapy fingers into his scalp. He brightened at that, beaming happily. "Harry is l-liking this though."

"M'glad, baby," I giggled, leaning down so he'd press his lips to mine.

"Will snuggle after t-this?" Harry nodded insistently.

"Maybe," I teased.

He squirmed at that, frowning and reaching for my shirt with his dripping hands, "B-but Louis said! He said!"

"I did, I'm kidding," I soothed. "We'll wrap you up in a towel and I'll snuggle you in our bed."

"Yes," Harry replied happily, content with my answer. I washed his shampoo from his hair, scrubbed in the conditioner and made a bit more bubbles with it than necessary, and then I washed those from his hair as well. All the while he babble adorably on about his day and how Niall had been both nice and mean. As I finished washing out the conditioner, he touched my cheek, leaving wet prints on my face. "Harry's Louis h-had a good day? Dogs w-were okay?"

"My day was good," I replied. "The dogs were all very nice, and it's good knowing my Kitten's day was pretty good! I like today even better now that my Kitten is with me-"

"Yes!" Harry agreed happily. "H-Harry is l-loving when he has his Louis! Love Harry's Louis."

"I love my Kitten," I chuckled, kissing his damp forehead. "Time to wash your body and face. Up you go!"

I climbed to my feet, having been kneeling at the edge of the tub, and helped Harry stand. He sloshed a bit of water over the side, and made a startled squeaking sound, "Harry i-is sorry! D-did not mean, h-he-"

"It's fine, my baby Kitten," I cooed, ducking down closer to Harry's hip to grab the body wash. He blushed at my sudden closeness, and I lifted an eyebrow at him as I straightened up again. "You naughty Kitten, though... what are you thinking about?"

He giggled, his ears turning to the side shyly, "H-Harry is not t-thinking about anything!"

"Are you lying, baby Kitten?" I asked suspiciously, slowly rubbing the soap onto my hands.

"Um," he squeaked. "Okay... H-Harry was thinking about h-his Louis' mouth? Maybe. F-For kisses!"

"Oh I see," I nodded, starting with Harry's arms, tummy, and chest. "I really like kisses."