12. You're drunk and he is sober

One thing Niall realized through his relationship with you was that you were an adorable drunk - a funny, cuddly, adorable drunk. He disliked Louis incredibly for ever introducing you to straight Vodka shots, even if you did resemble a newborn puppy - and Niall absolutely adored puppies.

"Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall. Niall," You began to chant while sitting cross-legged on your bed. Your hair was a mess and if you were sober, you would kill Niall for ever letting you have a hairstyle that resembled a bird's nest.

Niall handed you an extra blanket, which you threw above your head. "Y/N, stay here. I'm going to grab you some water - don't move," he warned before quickly exiting the room.

When he got back, you still had the blanket atop of you head, not moving from your spot. Niall approached you with a goofy smile on his face. At the smallest sound of his steps, the blanket began to move. "Niall, is that you?" You whisper.

"Yes, babe." Niall gently removed the blanket from your head, messing up your hair a little more. You looked up with a mischievous grin on your face. Your eyes were slightly glazed - Niall blamed the vodka. "Drink some water, Y/N. Are you feeling nauseous?"

You shake your head actively. "I'm okay. Okay. Okaaaaaaaay. Can I have some liquid, Niall?" You didn't wait for an answer. Instead you crawled forward to Niall and grasped the glass of water. You let go quickly and drop it to the carpet. "Uh oh! It was heavy Niall! Why would you get me something heavy?" You look at him with sadness.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," he looked at the fading color on your face. "Let's just go to the bathroom and I'llclean this mess up." He easily picked you up in his arms. It had been two hours since you got back from the party and you had yet to throw up. Niall wasn't taking his chances, especially with you drunk. "Just try and see if anything's coming up, okay?" He ran his hand gently through your back. "Aw, princess," he said gently when you started to empty out your stomach's contents in the toilet.

"This is disgusting," you whimper. "I want to sleep. I reaaaaallly want to sleep, Niall. I want to sleep and - oh my God! I'M SEEING STARS! EXCEPT THEY'RE ACTUALLY IN MY EYES, NOT IN THE SKY! If you go out you can see them. They are really sparkly. It's like a million eyes are watching me. Isn't that weird?" While you were rambling, Niall led you back to the bedroom.

You began to undress. "Help me!" Your sweater was stuck on your neck and hair was peeking out. Niall longed to take a picture but he was certain you would break up with him in the morning.

"Thank yoooooouuuuuuuuuuu! I love you sweetheart." You were now shirtless and unrestrained. Niall tried his best to look away. He would get another chance similar to this when you were sober. There would be no taking advantage of you tonight.

"Niall, come here and cuddle with me. I need your body, you sexy, sexy man!" Your voice was raspy, which did not help the situation. Ignoring the urges, Niall crawled next to you and automatically wrapped his body around yours. You reeked of throw-up and sometimes love (and tiredness) could make a person overlook a few things.

Niall just wanted to sleep. He kissed your forehead, automatically tucking his chin against your neck and closed his eyes. He wasn't excited for the morning. If there was one thing you disliked the most, it was hangovers.

/

A few hours later, Niall awoke to the sound of the toilet flushing non-stop, along with a string of impressive curse words.