Jeff X Alice: He's Too Dangerous

Alice sat on the couch watching TV, flipping channels in boredom. It was 10:54 a.m and she was not in a good mood. She had to drag Jeff all through the UnderRealm because he was drunk. Finally at 2 a.m they made it home. She heard a thump but paid no mind.

Alice glared at Jeff as he came stumbling down the hall. Alice growled something that Jeff ignored. He sat at the ktchen table and she joined him. 

Jeff looked at her expectantly. "What?" Alice asked.

"Aren't you going to make me something, dear Alice?" Jeff asked, laughing drunkly. Alice's face deadpanned.

"No." Jeff got this scary look on his face and he stood up. "Fine." He growled. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed some milk, chugging the rest of the gallon. Alice shook her head.

"You owe me $4.50 now." Alice spoke. Jeff growled something unintelligble and threw the banana in her direction. "Eat it." He growled. Alice shook her head. She was a bit hungry, but she refused in direct defiance of Jeff. 

Jeff slammed the empty gallon of milk on the counter and walked over to near where Alice was sitting, he grabbed the banana and peeled in. He grabbed Alice's wrist and shoved the banana in her face. 
"Eat it." He grumbled. Alice shook her head and he shoved the fruit into her mouth. Alice gasped but it was muffled by the banana. Jeff let go and Alice reluctantly started to eat the banana.

Jeff exaimined her closely and smirked. "I bet you could deep throat well..." He trailed off mischieviously. Alice choked on her banana and shot him a surprised glance.

He snickered. "Well wouldn't you want to suck my d*ck, Alice?" Alice stuttered and just barely managed to shake her head no.

Jeff leaned in close to her and whispered huskily. "Don't think I don't hear you moan in your sleep." 

Alice's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. Her worst fear was that she made noise in her sleep. And now she knew she did. She blushed furiously and refused to look at Jeff. 

Jeff responded by using his thumb and index finger to pinch her chin and lift her head to the point where they were making direct eye-contact with eachother. 

"I know you want to suck it, Alice.. And now I have a problem.. And you're going to fix it. Right now. On your knees." Jeff chuckled darkly. Alice stuttered and when she didn't get on her knes quick enough, Jeff forced her down by her long hair.

(LEMON TIME! LEMON TIME! LEMON!!! LEMON! LEMON ALERT!)

He unzipped his black jeans and Alice was met with a bulge trying to escape his underwear. Jeff let both his pants and underwear fall to his feet and Alice finally saw his c*ck.

"J-Jeff," she stuttered but Jeff said nothing and just forced his pulsing d*ck into Alice's mouth. "Suck it." He growled through girtted teeth. Alice started to suck his big member, sucking in her cheeks, causing her mouth to be tight. Jeff noticed this and groaned.

"That's it Alice, your mouth is so fucking tight.." 

Alice smirked slightly and bobbed her head back in forth, taking him deep then sliding out. Jeff groaned a curse and bucked his hips, causing Alice to gasp, though it was muffled. "Keep sucking." Jeff growled when she gagged on how deep it was going in her throat. 

Jeff laughed as Alice continued to suck. She pulled away from his c*ck and licked it up and down. Jeff moaned a placed his hand on his member and started to please himself and Alice sucked on his testicles. 

"Good girl.." He growled, nearly on the verge of cumming. Alice took note of this and opened her mouth, waiting for the hot cum to fill her mouth. Jeff moaned and his white seed came in spurts, into Alice's mouth, some dribbling onto and off her lips. Alice placed her mouth on Jeff's d*ick and sucked the cum, gagging as some slipped out of her mouth. 

"Swallow it all, Alice." Jeff groaned as Alice licked his c*ck clean. Jeff pulled his member from her mouth after he was all done cumming. 

He pulled on his underwear and pants. "Pretend this never happened." He muttered and walked away.

__________________________

AN/: I'm SOOO sorry my laptop broke! I'm so so so sorry.. Oh and I'm sorry if none of what I write is erotic. I mean when I'm writing it I don't like have nosebleeds or anything, but my friends are like, "Oh... My.. Shlong.. That was so hot!" and I'm all like.. WTF? So I really need to know because, sadly I feel nothing while writing this.. I wonder if it's like this for all R writers.. Hm. Well hoped you liked this Lemon. Again, I'm sorry my laptop! DX

 ❤Suck it, Lick it, Bite it. It can be sweet, spicy or bitter.❤ -Love, Anonymous