Chapter 10: I Can't

Chapter 10: I Can't

SARAH'S POV

"CC, I love you to b-" Before I got to finish the whole bus urrupted into cheers so i had to but my way back in.

"BUTTTTTT" I yelled which caused me to get sighs and glares. "But, I'm not ready for a relationship at the moment. I'm really sorry CC, I really am. I'll make sure to tell you when I am ready alright? We can be friends until that point alrighty?"

"Alright" CC said, smiling but I could tell he was faking him. I really did hurt him.

It was silent for a moment until I spoke up.

"So, Andy. I know this is really dumb but why do you have ALL of this tea."

"It's a special tea my mom made me start using when I started to sing and so if my voice is startign to go away or my throat hurts I drink that and it makes it better so I can sing."

"Oooooh, awesome. It's really good. Thanks for letting me have some."

"It is really good isn't it and no problem, I don't want you to be on tour and be miserable cause that's no fun."

"Yea, it's seriously no fun."

"No kidding" Jake added.

It was silent again.

"How about you rest your voice so it can get better. Trust me, its hard but it helps." Andy said with a chuckle.

"Alright" I said and made a motion with my fingers as if saying I'm zipping my lips.

I just sat there while everyone talked and sort of when off in my own little world.

I was thinking about how much CC was hurt and I truly felt bad.

I just can't be in a relationship at the moment. My mom just got thrown into jail after beating me, I'm still not over my parents divorce, I just got released from the hospital and it left me with a nasty throat sore. Damn tube.

I just hope he understands. I have to make sure he knows why I can't. I'll talk to him tonight.

****LATER THAT NIGHT****

CC was the last one to head to bed so I decided to talk to him after everyone went to bed.

"Hey CC" I uttered as best as I could.

My throat always gives me the most problems at night.

"Hey Sarah" he said noticing me.

"CC, I'm sorry about today, do you understand why i can't have a relationship at the moment?"

"I think so" CC said.

"Well I'm still not over my parents divorce completley and my mom just got put into jail after beating me. I just got  out of the hospital and it left me with a horrible, painful throat sore. I will be ready some day just not now. Don't worry CC, I really honestly and truly love you and I would love to be your girlfriend sometime in the near future, alright?"

"Alright" he said looking a little better.

"Good, well I'm going to bed, cya" I said heading to the bunks.

"night" i heard him say then shifting on the couch.

CC'S POV

I honestly felt really sad and stupid and a horrible person when she said no.

Sad because I really loved her and still do. With all of my heart.

Stupid because shes been through so much and I went ahead and said that.

A horrible person because I didn't think about her feelings first.

But I perked up with the reasons and the words 'near future'. I will turn down every girl becuase I know Sarah is the one for me. 

**************************************************************************************************************

Ok guys you must HATE me for not getting them together but it seems every story I have like within the 2-4 chapter they get together and I'm trying not to rush things with this so it may take a few chapters for them to get togehter but I PROMISE they will!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

PLEASE?