The man with two faces

Mordrake Edward, the man with two faces:

Edward Mordrake was an Englishman who had an extra face in the neck.
According to the stories told about him, his face could not speak or eat, but could laugh and mourn.
Edward pleaded with the doctors from drawing this twin demonic because it allegedly whispered horrible things in the night, but no doctor dared to try.
Edward committed suicide at the age of 23 years.

It is said that Edward Mordrake was heir to a noble family of England, his parasitic twin was really her and even wrote an opera with his story called "Poor Edward".

Also found this other story:

"One of the strangest stories and most melancholy of human deformity is that of Edward Mordrake, who was to be the heir to one of the noblest families of England. However, he never claimed the title and himself at twenty-three. He lived in an unconditional discharge, avoiding visits even members of his family. He was a young man of great knowledge, a good student and a musician of rare ability. His figure was remarkable for its natural grace, and his face-his natural face was like that of Antinous. But in the back of his head was another face, a very pretty girl, "lovely as a dream, terrible as hell." The female face was a mere mask, 'occupying only a small area in the back of the skull, although showing signs of malignant air intelligence. " It had been seen smiling and laughing while crying Mordrake. Her eyes followed the movements of the viewer, and his lips moved incessantly. The voice was inaudible but Mordrake claimed that during the night could not sleep because of the hateful whispers of his "evil twin" as he called it, "that never sleeps, but I speak of those things you only hear in hell. The imagination can not conceive the dreadful temptations in which envelops me. For some inexcusable wickedness of my forefathers I am stitching this demon - because I'm sure it's a demon. I pray and beg for you to eliminéis the world, though I die. " These were the words of the hapless Mordrake to Manvers and Treadwell, his physicians. Although he managed to procure poison under constant review due to which he died, leaving a letter requesting that the "demon face" was destroyed before his funeral, "not to continue with their frightening whispers on the grave." At her own request was buried in wasteland, with no stone or mark placed on record his grave. "

Poor Edward
Did you hear what they say about edward?
In the back of his head
I had another face
It was a woman
Or a girl.
They said that removing it would kill him
So poor Edward was lost

The face was laughing and crying
It was his evil twin
At night she spoke
Only things mentioned in hell
It was impossible to separate
Chained together for life

Ultimately, the bells tolled for his conviction
He rented a room
And he hanged himself with it
The bars of the balcony
Some still believe it was released
But I knew well
And I say that led to suicide
And she took poor Edward to hell ...