departure: chapter 1

*IMPORTANT THINGS*

the will be sexual content later on in the story so be careful! Oh and please please please let me know of the story sucks! i wont update until i get at least 3 votes so please guys!!!!!! \

love you guys

MONSTERS RULE!

******************************************************************************************************

I was doing what i did best;running i couldn't take being in the manor anymore. he was literally beating the life right out of me. i ran to the woods on the west side and into the little clearing where i always went. the only people who knew where this spot was was my brothers and my mother. My brothers are in the Royal Guard and can home only for little amount of time before they leave again. My mother is dead, she died giving birth to my younger sister who didn't make it through the night. My father blames me for making her take care of me because i should have been fine on my own but in reality i was only 4 years old at the time and i couldn't do things on my own no matter how much he tries to be in denial ,but knows its true as well. After about three years my father remarried a woman who was so rude and harsh she didnt even deserve the title of a lady. Yet my father still sat there and watched her beat me when i had dropped water on her daughter Lucy.  Once i turned 18 my father received a letter from the king saying that i was to be sent to the northern border in order for me to marry a commander from his guard unit. i wasn't happy about marrying a complete stranger but i was happy about leaving this hell hole of a manor. By the second day i had heard about the marriage i was all packed and ready to leave. When i got on the carriage i started thinking about how plain i look. people say i'm pretty and beautiful sometimes but I , Lady Ella Of Rosewood am always feeling ugly. my step mother is always telling me that I'm the ugly one and Lucy is the pretty one. Lucy has blond straight hair with soft baby blue eyes well i have honey colored hair that has brown,red and blond mixed together pulled of with stunningly green eyes that are a little golden on the inner circle. I have tanned skin from working with the horses and messing around with my brothers (when they are home). Lucy has wonderful pale skin that many girls would kill for. I have a okay sized butt and almost next to nothing compared to boobs. One of the other things that always gets me in trouble is my mouth, i never keep that sucker closed. I've always been judged because i don't act like a real lady. I'd rather help the poor then help the snobby rich, get beaten for that as well.