Abuse and Silence

CHAPTER 1: please...not again Angelica pov

Angelinca pov.

"ANGELICA MARIE BAY GET YOUR UGLY SELF DOWN AND CLEAN THIS DAMN KITCHEN"

My 'wonderful' so-called father is calling my again, if I don't get there fast enough who know what would happen...oh wait,I know cause he been doing it for 6 years.

I ran out of my room avoiding him as much as I could and I quickly started doing the dishes. After 5 minutes of cleaning he came in and slammed me into the counter, I dropped the plate I was washing, everything started getting dizzy I slowly fell onto the ground all I could hear was him yelling at me "This stove is filthy.Why?  Why are you so damn lazy, clean the stove, then you can clean the dishes!" he started heading for the door he turn around and said "oh and clean this glass up" then walked out.

I knew I if I didn't have this 'mess' cleaned up by the time he comes back, I'm sure to get it.

He didn't come back until 1 o'clock in the morning, he busted in my room he started undoing his belt as he came closer o noticed the strong scent o alcohol, I thought he was going to beat me, until he undoing his pants I tried to fight him but he grabbed me by my hair and threw me into the wall then shoved me onto the floor, he started ripping off my shorts and underwear, he punched me in the face , i fell back groaning and holding my face, he spread my legs wide and then  he thrusted into me I screamed in pain, and begged him to stop but he just kept going , after 5 minutes i gave up. He continued for about an 1 hour and then he left.

I woke in pain and covered in blood, i got up to take a shower, after crying for 10 minutes i grabbed a bag and put my clothes and important items and jumped out my window and shifted in to my black wolf.