Chapter 28

(A/N: How did you find this story? Would love your comment xx)

***Chloe's POV***

After a little truble from the paparazzi we had made it inside and I were now in a private waiting room.  

There had been lot's of fans, so I had walked beside Paul, one the bodyguards to not desterbe the boys when they were taking pictures.

I waited paitiently in the room. At my right there was a big window that covered the whole wall. So you could see the planes that arrived or leaved for whatever country it was going to.

I stood up and walked over to the window. The thoughts were rushing in my head, when it hit me, I hadn't gotten the chance to say goodbye to Robert!

"Shit" I cursed under my breath. I had had so much on my mind that I forgot about him. Instead I had visited his dad and said goodbye to the twins and thinking about my own dad, what he would of wanted me to do.

I fetched my phone from my pocket and serched through my contacts, I hadn't even gotten his number yet!

An idea came to my mind! I could search for him on twitter, he would sure be there and probably have lots of followers with his modell carer and everything.

I logged in to the twitter app and almost dropped my phone at all the messages and tweetes I had gotten and was getting. I checked my wall and saw that I had over 4 million followers. I didn't dair to look at the comments. So instead I serched for Robert Forenda.

Then I found him and tweeted him quickly: Hey Rob! I have to talk to ya! Call me :)

Just as I put my phone down the boys entered the room. They all slouched down on the sofa except for Louis, who walked over to me. I smiled as he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me.

"How are you doing, love?" He asked quietly so the other boys wouldn't hear.

"I'm fine I guess. Just a lot on my mind" I answered thruthfully.

He nodded and kissed my temple. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"No I'm good" I said walking over to one of the empty counches and half layed.

"But you haven't eaten anything yet" Louis said with a worried expresion.

"I guess I could eat some then" I said tiredly. I knew that he wouldn't stop going on about me not eating anything. I knew that he was having an eye on me now after the heart thing when I hadn't taken my pills.

Awhile later Louis came back with the food. 

I thanked him and started eating, even though I didn't want to. 

An hour or two later we were boarding the plane. 

Louis was walking first holding my hand, then behind me came Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam. 

The airhostes (A/N:I can't remember the word) gave the boys and me a warm smile. Whilst the younger one who stood behind her, gave me a glair and the boys a flirty smile. 

We found our seats quickly in first class. 

I sat closest to the window wich I was thankfull for, infront of us was Harry and Liam, and infront of them sat Zayn and Niall. 

I picked up a magazine and gasped, I was on the front with the boys and the title: The beautiful anonymos hero girl strikes again! 

"What's wrong, love?" Louis asked. All the boys looked at me curiously. 

"Nothing I'm fine. I just got so shocked" I said showing them the magazine. 

They nodded. "What does it say?" Zayn asked.