Fallen From Good Graces (Watty Awards 2012)

<-----------------------CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON! OR ELSE!

 Hey there peeps. So yet again I have decided to write yet another story...but only because someone said I said. Hehe you know who you are! Lol so they suggested to me that I should write another one because it would make me happy to do so. So I’m taking there advise and doing that. Hopefully I won’t neglect my other stories but oh well. =D

Right now I need a break from them and all the characters. They are just way too much at the moment. And for a writer it is very true that your characters talk to you. It sounds super crazy but it actually does happen. So don’t hate! Haha =D

Hope fully you will like this story. It’s mostly about angels I think. The 'characters and I' are still talking about it. Please vote and comment for the story if you think it is good. And I will do the same for you. Promise! 

Well I’m thinking about putting a prologue first but I’m not really sure what to write. Because it is an angel story I could do something with…ah! I don’t know! Well I will come up with something….hopefully.

BEFORE YOU READ! THIS STORY DOES HAVE TO DO WITH GOD BUT IT IS NOT HISTORICALLY ACURATE WHAT SO EVER! SOME OF THE EVENTS ARE TRUE BUT OTHERS I HAVE MADE UP! SO BE WISE WHEN READING.

Anyways!

Back to the story!

Here you go and remember to vote if you like! =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had fallen, Fallen from God’s good graces. I had tried very hard to keep it from him. And that was beyond stupid. Me a simple angel trying to keep something from God, The being who made all and knows everything, I must have been a fool to have tried that.

What did I do you might ask. Well I did something very bad, very obscene in the eyes of the creator. I fell not from divine shun but from the unholy alliances between two parts of the world he created, the humans and angels. In the last days of mankind’s world I was sent to their leader, the anti-Christ, begging him to stop this, telling him that this wasn’t the only way. He could become what he once was again and be  the beautiful angel that God had made him to be. But he denied my request from the all mighty. He shunned his last hope of every reclaiming his rightful place on God’s right side. When he left without accepting, God cried out to him to come back but again he turned away from his father.

To me none of this made any sense. Why would someone turn away from god? Why would they shun him when all he ever wanted was peace and love? I did not understand this in the least.

The humans think that they are the only ones who do not understand God but they are sorely mistaken when it comes to that subject. My Angel brothers and I knew nothing just like the humans. We did what God wanted and that was it. We gave him no reason to doubt us and he gave us no reason to doubt him.

But on that day when the Anti-Christ turned from his father I was the first Angel to doubt God, I was the first in a very long time to question God. For looking back on how many times God had ever turned a loving phrase to me I could think of none. God had only showed love for the creatures he had created on the earth and the Angel he had created that now shunned him every day. How could he do that?

I was the second angel that was created after his precious Lucifer. Yet he showed me no emotion. It was like to him I was a sad and depressing reminder of his first child that had gone astray. But in this little story there was to be no prodigal son returning to his father. No, there was only me left and every day I grew more and more in love with the idea of hating God.