Chapter 1

MissCris: This is the sequel to My Brother's Best Friend (MBBF). This is Noah's story and begins a month after MBBF ends. I hope you like and comment!

***WARNING: If this is your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. time reading this story, please do not comment with spoilers. There are people who are new readers and would like to read to fidn out what happens and not simply be told. If you do comment with spoilers your comments will be deleted. And you will have seriously pissed me off. Thank you!***

Pic: Micheal Trevino as Noah Hughes

Chapter 1

~Noah's POV~

"Justin!" I yell for the hundreth time as I wait by the car, "We're gonna be late!"

"I'm coming!" he yells back as his head pokes out of the house then ducks back in.

I sigh as I lean against the car. We really do need to leave or we're going to miss Justin's appointment. You'd think he'd want to leave as soon as possible seeing as he's getting his cast off today, but no, he has to take an hour to say goodbye to his boyfriend, who he's going to see when we get back, I might add.

I stare up at the house before me. It's a nice two story suburban, painted a light blue with white shutters. There's a garage which my Mustang is parked infront of. The door is closed, the only car inside a silver 2009 Hybrid belonging to Stephan, Isaac's brother.

Isaac, my best friend and my brother's boyfriend. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. Not that I have anything against gays, actually I have nothing against them and that's the problem. 

My mind drifts to the person who's the reason for said problem and I find myself walking over to the garage door and pressing the button that opens it.

I walk inside and run my hand lightly over the Hybrid and remember that day, over a month ago, when it's owner kissed me right here in this garage.

I close my eyes as the memory and feelings from that day wash over me. The feel of Stephan's soft lips on mine both cold and hot, the electrifying feeling of his hands in my hair. The warmth of his breath on my face, the feel of his muscular arms as I clung to him.

I breath deeply as I try to keep the memory with me as long as possible. Yet, as much as I cherish it, it also bring a strong sense of confusion. You see, I'm not gay. At least I didn't think I was. But that was before, before I met Stephan, before the kiss and before I felt the pain and anguish at the knowledge that he was going back to the army.

Now, all I can do is think about him and wonder if he's ok. I'm constantly badgering Isaac about any news of Stephan, in a nonconspicuous way of course, but I know it's only a matter of time before he starts wondering why I'm so interested in his brother. Especially since I think my brother suspects something, if he doesn't already know.

I frown as I think of Justin, who should really hurry up, I might add. He's a year younger than me but sometimes he seems way more mature. He see's things others don't, I think that's what's happened with the whole Stephan and me situation. See, he's been dropping these hints that leave me thinking he knows something but when I ask him what he means he only shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

Still, I've been taking care of him long enough to know when he's hiding something and he's definetly hiding something, not only from me but from Isaac too. That scares me even more seeing as ever since the incident, a month and a half ago, they tell each other everything.

The incident. My blood still runs cold everytime I think about that day. I almost lost my best friend and Justin came out of it with a broken leg. I shake my head trying to rid myself of those memories but they stay right there, vivid in my mind.