Chapter 2

A/Ns are in BOLD

Thoughts are in italic bold

Discclaimer: I do not own OHSHC or its' charcters nor anything you recognise.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Outsider’s POV

“Have you researched her yet?” Hikaru asked Kyoya as the two small teens napped in a small four poster bed complete with drawn blue curtains. His dark haired friend nodded and read the info he had gathered to the two redheads and brunette.

“Miyuki Nekozawa, born 21st November, Scorpio. She went to St. Lobelia’s academy until transferring to Ouran academy today. She has learnt karate for 3 years now and was captain of the karate club 2 years in a row at her former school. She has an incredible music talent as well by knowing how to play piano, violin, and cello. She is fluent in French, Latin, English and Japanese.”

By now, Haruhi’s jaw is reaching the ground, her eyes wide at hearing the younger girl’s many achievements. Kaoru butted in, eyes panicking.

“Wait! What blood type is she?! Please don’t be AB!” he blurted, crossing his fingers. Kyoya flipped through his book and looked at a page, seemingly found the answer. He physically paled though, worry shining in his eyes.

“What is it?” Haruhi asked, concerned for her friend. Her friend adjusted his glasses nervously then slowly looked up.

“AB.”

The twins froze in shock and fear, but Haruhi still didn’t get what the big deal with her blood type is.

Damn it, the same thought ran through both of their heads, while their friend was still clueless.

“Why’s her blood type a problem?” the brunette finally asked, confusion written all over her face. So Kyoya explained to Haruhi that Hunny’s blood type is AB as well and that Hunny is pretty terrifying sometimes so they don’t know what to expect of Miyuki.  Haruhi nodded in realisation.

Meanwhile, Tamaki was cooing over how cute the two sleeping teens looked; Hunny had wrapped his arms around Miyuki’s waist, his face nestled into the small girl’s back while the brunette snuggled into her grey stuffed bunny.

“I am here to pick up Miyuki” a bone-chilling voice said from the door way. Tamaki’s head turned sharply away from the sweet scene and looked towards the open door. There stood in a dark cloak, Nekozawa, the president of the black magic club, with Beelzenef, his cursed puppet-who Tamaki fears the most. The blonde panicked and immediately leapt to the bed, ready to wake the brunette up.

“Iie don’t!” four of the hosts yelled. But it was too late; Tamaki had shaken the younger girl’s shoulders, successfully waking up Miyuki and Hunny. There was sure hell to pay.

Without warning, Miyuki used Sukāretto as a weapon and shoved it into Tamaki with full force causing him to fly over to Hunny’s side of the bed. If that wasn’t bad then this sure was; for extra measure, the smaller blonde gave Tamaki a full on karate kick which made the poor boy fly across the room. While Kyoya and the twins tended to Tamaki as Haruhi grabbed two chocolate chip muffins and had given it to the child-like students to calm them down. While they were chomping away, the dark figure of Nekozawa chuckled darkly while walking over to his sister.

“Miyuki, it’s time to go home. The limo is waiting for us” he told his brunette sister.

“I need to go to the bathroom first” she replied after eating her muffin then gently slid out from underneath the blanket. Her older brother nodded and proceeded to wait for her.