Chapter Eleven.

Tara then stumbled into the living room, I breathed deeply. Great  I didn't particularly like Tara, she was a difficult person to get along with at times and last night even though I had opened up to her she wasn't very supportive; I was mad at her if I'm honest, I thought she'd have been more of a friend to me, but she wasn't. She was focussed on getting drunk out of her face last night. I now knew where I stood with her, when alcohol or guys were involved; I was a nothing to her.

"Hello Tara," I sighed.

"Oh hey, didn't see you down there!" she exclaimed.

Hmm you NEVER see me you mean. I thought to myself, I contemplated saying that to her.

I decided to risk it.

"You mean... you never see me?" I challenged.

"What?" Tara asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"What do you think I mean?" I replied.

"I don't know that's why I asked," she replied. I snorted. "What?"

"Do you think you're funny?" I asked. Tara looked at me in shock.

"No... Why?" she questioned.

“Are you sure about that?” I asked.

"Positive," Tara replied.

I snorted again.

"What?" she asked.

"You think you're so brilliant don't you?" I asked, putting my hands on the sofa to pull myself up. I stood up and walked over to Tara.

"Saph..." Rhys warned.

"What?" I asked, turning around to face him.

"What are you doing?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing that I'll regret," I shrugged and grinned at him cheekily. Rhys looked at me funny, I knew that he was unsure of what was going to happen; he felt uneasy and worried, I knew this because I could read him like a book, and he knew this. I smirked at him and turned back to Tara.

"Well?" I asked.

"Well what?" Tara replied.

"Answer my question," I replied.

"What was it again?" she asked.

"You think you're so brilliant, don't you? You think everyone is below you, you think you're better than everyone, don't you?" I asked.

"No, of course I don't Sapphire," Tara protested.

"Oh stop with the lies!" I snapped.

"I'm not lying!" Tara protested.

"Yes you are! I know you too well Tara! I know when you're lying! I know when you look down on someone; you forget that I know you well!" I shouted.

"I don't look down on people," she said calmly.

"You looked down on me last night when I opened up to you!" I shouted. "Anymore lies?"

"I-I didn't know I w-was looking down on y-you!" she stuttered.

"Don't give me that shit!" I shouted. By this point I had an audience; Ant and Jake were stood in the doorway of the living room without me realising.

"Calm down Saph!" Ant interrupted.

I looked at him with a serious expression plastered on my face.

"I am calm," I smiled innocently.

Rhys stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist; he made me jump so I turned to look at him.

"Don't scare me," I whispered.

"Sorry," he whispered. I shrugged him off and walked closer to Tara. Ugh why were people getting involved?

"So yeah, anymore lies?" I asked.

"I'm not lying!" she protested.

"You obviously are! I can tell you are!" I snapped.

"No Saph! I'm not!" she replied.

"Don't you dare call me Saph; you don't deserve to call me Saph... that's my nickname, from the people that are close and dear to me. People I can actually trust call me that. You're fuck all to me. You think you're so special, you think you're God's gift; but you're not, you're nothing, and you never have been to me, I never knew that back in the past. Because I was stupid and I ignored the thoughts that I had in my head all that time ago, I told myself you were a nice girl; last night proved me wrong, you're harsh, horrible, and sly. I opened up to you, you comforted me for a bit then as soon as the alcohol began to flow and the lads started to give you the attention you craved you fucked off and left me to my own devices. You know how I felt last night? Depressed, that’s how. If it wasn’t for Jake and Rhys being here I would have probably killed myself last night, but I know you don’t even care," I shouted. I could feel the blood rushing around my body at a quick pace, I felt so angry at her; I needed to release the anger but I couldn't, and this was making me even angrier.

Rhys, Ant and Jake stood in silence with their mouths wide open; they clearly hadn’t expected me to have gone off on such a rage all of a sudden.

"Look, I'm sorry," Tara sighed.

"Sorry? Is that all you can say?" I asked, clenching my fists tightly.

"No, I just don't know what to say," she replied.

"Well guess what?" I asked.

"What?" she answered.

"I don't accept your apology," I chuckled.

"Why? What do I have to do to prove to you that I'm sorry?" she asked. I snorted.

"Nothing," I replied with a smirk on my face.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I want fuck all to do with a little slut like you, a little slut that doesn't give a fuck about her so called friends’ feelings," I replied.

"Me? A slut?" she asked. I nodded.

"Well done," I replied.

"Says you?" she asked.

"And what do you mean by that then eh?" I asked.

"You should know," she replied.

"Oh, please enlighten me," I answered.

"Well I'm not the one who's slept with a guy she didn't know and got pregnant with their kid, am I?" she asked. I scowled at her.

"How dare you bring MY unborn child into this," I snapped.

“Why bring me into this too?!” Rhys snapped.

"Oops, tripped on a sore nerve have I?" she laughed. Jake became tense, I could see it plastered on his face.

 “Ant, get her out of here,” Jake shouted but it was too late.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed; I lunged for Tara,no one had hold of me and I took this to my advantage, I grabbed Tara by the throat and pinned her up the wall in the hallway.

"Saph!" Jake exclaimed.

"Oh shit," Ant gasped.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT ME EH? YOU THINK YOU'RE GREAT BRINGING UP MY LIFE DO WE? EH? EH? ANSWER ME!" I shouted.

"Get off of me you psychopath!" Tara gasped.

"YOU BRING THIS ON YOURSELF!" I shouted.

"How do I? Please lemme go!" she gasped again. I laughed.

"You're not so big now are you?" I asked.

"What?" she asked.

"You cheek me and mention MY business like it's the daily news but when I confront you like this you're just a weak little child," I laughed. I let her go and she fell to her knees on the floor, she gasped for breath, she was lucky, I was tempted to kick her whilst she was down; but I didn't, Rhys distracted me and then I thought that maybe I had done enough, I had began to calm down.