Betrayal Of Fate. -18-

Wow, so im super sorry i haven't uploaded this story, but i had serious writers block

Ehhh, happens to the best of us.

I hope everyone reads and enjoys this.

comment/vote/message/fan and be sure to Talk back :D

I love you allll! (:

18.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw layla and maddie sitting at the huge table drinking coffee. They both looked at me and smiled. I was happy knowing that everyone still felt the same about me, even though I had just killed one of the people that had been with them for so long. I didn't want to kill Landon, I never wanted to kill anyone, but I had to. He was going to rape me and kill me! I couldn't let that happen. Thinking about it was making me shake with fear, anger and sadness. Maddie noticed.

"What's up Kay?" She asked happily. "You don't seem to be in the best mood, I mean I'd be in an awesome mood if I were you."

"I'm fine, just thinking about some stuff, I have a lot of my mind." yeah, thats an understatment.

"Wanna talk about it? I'm a great listener. Haha get it? I can listen to your thoughts." She laughed happily to herself.

"haha, oh yeah good one." I laughed half-heartedly. "There isn't really anything to say, besides that I'm sorry for what happened with Landon. I didn't want to hurt him, but well, he was going to kill me, and he was working for Xavier." When I said his name I got a sharp chill throughout my body.

"Don't be sorry Kailey, he was going to kill you, and all of us eventually. You did nothing wrong." Layla stood and told me, placing her hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Plus Landon was just a Dick, plain and simple, none of us really liked him much." Maddie added.

"Yeah but his power was kick-ass!" Kayden walked into the room, making me jump. "haha Sorry Kailey, didn't mean to scare you. He smiled at me and walked over to fridge and opened it. He started into for a couple seconds before finally grabbing a bottle of water.

"Uh can you toss me one too?" I asked. He grabbed another and threw it to me. "Thanks" I added.

"Yup." We went and across from Maddie and I saw her smile very flirty-like. I realized then, that through all my self-centered-drama I never got around to talking to Maddie about him. I made a personal note to do so as soon as I was alone with her.

"Well, I just want you all to know that I truly am sorry." I said softly. They all just nodded and smiled. I took a big drink of my water, and decided to go back up to my room. I decided that I would go out today to try to practice with all of my powers. There were still so many I hadn't used. I didn't really want to go alone, but I didn't know who to ask to come along. This would be a good time to get some alone time with Noah, but I thought about it, and maybe I should just be alone period. I still had a lot to think about. What was I going to do about the whole Noah-Camden sitituation. I loved Noah, I really did, but Camden was so amazing, and sweet. All the things he said were true, that I was the worst kind of person, a slut, and just horrible all around. The more I thought about this the more it pissed me off. I was never a slut when I was human and then I become a vampire and I'm already making out with three guys within a week. I groaned loudly as I made it to the top of the stairs and saw Camden sitting in a large chair in the corner reading. Oh excellent, just who I wanted to see. I tried to just walk past him and ignore him, but he looked right at me and it was hard to do. I took a slow, deep breath and walked past him. I was almost to my door when he cleared his throat.

"I talked to Noah." He said suddenly.

"What? What do you mean?" I asked turning around, not liking the way this was going.