Still Into You

{Rae}

I ran, and I ran. I didn't know what I was doing or where I was running, but I knew I needed to get out of there as soon as I could. I didn't even realize I was crying until I went up rub my eyes and they felt wet. I just stood there on the corner of God knows what street, I was so confused and lost. I looked around and realized I did know where I was, across the street was the park that Justin and I always used to go to. I took a deep breath and crossed the street, I knew I'd have to face these places again eventually.

"Don't be a baby Raeven, it's been almost a year. Get over it." I whispered to myself as I took a seat on what I used to call our swing. It was on of those swinging benches, I just sat there quietly and closed my eyes slowly letting my mind remind me of a certain memory.

{Flashback}

"Awe Rae, why not?" He pouted looking down at me while we sat there swinging. I rolled my eyes and flicked his nose, pushing myself off his lap and turning to face him.

"Why's it so important that I have dinner with you and your mom anyways? I've been over plenty of times and talked to her." I said eyeing him suspiciously.

"Why are you so difficult?" He groaned running a hand down his face. I felt the corners of my lips tilt up, it was always fun annoying him.

"Well, tell me why then." I replied smirking, he was obviously hiding something and I was going to find out. I looked over at him and he had his head in his hands. I heard him mutter something incoherently into his hands. "What's that?" I questioned sassily, poking his shoulder. He looked up and glared at me

"I want to take you or somewhere special for your birthday coming up but I have no idea where to go, so I thought maybe if my mom nonchalantly brought it up you could give her ideas. Which I'd obviously steal, and use making you happy and making me boyfriend of the year." He winked, grabbing my hand.

I opened my eyes, and felt my lips begin to quiver. I wanted to throw something or scream, I miss him. I miss him so much. What is wrong with me? He used me, he obviously never loved me. I'm such an idiot, sitting over here crying. While he's probably out with another girl and not even giving me a second thought. I stood up and fixed my mascara with my phone camera, I couldn't walk around looking like a raccoon. No matter how upset I was, I didn't need people pitying me. I was about to walk away from that park and never look back when I heard an all to familiar voice that broke my heart all over again.

"Raeven?"

{Jc}

I stood there dumbfounded as she ran off. What had just happened? What was wrong with me! She jut poured her whole heart out to me, about how the only guy she's ever loved broke her. Telling me that's why she is how she is, and how do I respond to her? By kissing her, why am I such an idiot?

"Stupid,stupid,stupid!" I muttered to myself. Oh god I better go find Raeven, if I go back without her I'm sure Cassi will flip shit on me.

"JUSTIN CAYLEN!" I heard being yelled from behind me. I instantly froze, thinking fans had somehow found me. I slowly turned around, only to be facing a very livid looking Cassi. Dear god I thought to myself. I couldn't tell if she was red from running, or anger.

"Yes?" I replied, trying to not look scared. This chick was actually terrifying me at the moment. Worse of all, I'm taller yet she's still intimidating me.

"Where is Raeven?" She asked trying to sound calm, but I could hear the worry slipping through at certain times. I gulped and looked to the ground. Oh boy this is not going to end well. I thought to myself. Time to face the music.

"We were standing here talking, and all of a sudden she we started talking about a guy named Justin. Then she kind of ran off, after I kissed her.." I trailed off whispering the last part. I slowly peered up to see Cassi have a mix of horror,pity and rage masking her face.

"You what!" She roared, clenching her fists. I felt my breath hitch slightly.

"I k-kissed her." I spit out. She didn't even reply, she just shook her head. After a few moments of silence she looked up with a calmer demeanor.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have blown up on you. It's just that tomorrow marks one year since the two of them broke up and I just can't believe after she tells you that, that you kiss her. Whatever though, we'll talk about it later. Which way did you say she ran?" She asked worry filling her eyes. I pointed too the left and watched her eyes widen. "Shit." She cursed under her breath, I didn't even have a chance to ask her what that was about because for the second time today a girl ran from me.

{Cassi}

Shit,shit,shit I thought to myself. I hope she hasn't come across that park yet. Lord only knows what she'll do if she recognized it. God I wish that douche hasn't of hurt her, I still remember seeing her the next day at school. She looked almost dead, every move or thing she said was so robotic and monotone it actually scared me. It took me a little while but she finally told me everything, we wasted all of fifth and sixth period in the washroom. Her crying and venting, and me quietly sitting and listening. She really had loved him, I'm not one to really believe in love. But she did give me proof that a degree of it did exist. I honestly wanted to slit that jerks throat. Raeven may see strong on the outside, but inside she's actually so fragile. Sitting there and hearing how that jerk was the one to smash her upset me, she deserved so much better. I came to a halt in front of the park gates, my eyes scoping for any sign of her. My eyes locked onto two people standing in front of the bench swing. I couldn't quite see who was with her, but I knew the girl was Raeven. I recognized her outfit. I was about to walk over when i felt a hand touch my shoulder. I held back and screamed and spun around, behind me stood a very red and panting Jc. I struggled to not laugh at him, oh god. If only his fans saw how he looked right now. I motioned for him to follow me quietly, as we walked closer towards the two figures. It only took me about 5 more steps to realize who she was talking to. "Shit" I muttered again.

"What?" Jc asked, confusion written all over his face. I lifted my hand slowly, and pointed at the familiar boy standing in front of Raeven. The same one who broke her and deserved a throat punch.

"Justin." Is all I said in reply.

A/N

Hey guys, holy crap long time no update! I'm beyond sorry! I told you there'd be drama brought into this chapter, Justin's back. Snapp. Justin and Justin will be meeting next chapter. Oh boy, should e interesting. I wish I had an excuse for why I haven't updated, but I don't. I just didn't know how to bring him back into the story, like I know where I want it to go from here on but I had to find a way to reintroduce Justin. I really am sorry for the wait guys. I'm going to try my best to update every week, once a week. But from now on the chapters will be longer and the plot will start to thicken, I just needed this chapter to start all the spicing up. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, I can't believe I have that many reads. I didn't even expect over 10. I promise this story won't disappoint you, well I hope if wont at least.

Butttttt that was a long enough Authors note;

Vote/Comment/Follow

Twitter: rraaee__

Instagram: Rae_vven

*If you read all this, comment pineapple and ill dedicate the next chapter to you .

Stay wonderful my readers.