Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

We finally arrived at Jubilife city, but I wasn't planning on staying here long. First we went to the Pokémon centre, leaving Pikachu and Starly, the nurse Joy there was nice enough to let us stay there for the night. I was on my way to the poke-mart to get more supplies, since I was running low.

"Hmm, I'll need some more poke-balls, potions, berries and then I'll go and pick up Starly and Pikachu..." I mumbled, getting the supplies quickly and heading out of the store onto the streets of Jubilife city.

I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going; my focus was on putting all the things I bought into my bag.

I then felt something hard impact against me, making me fall backwards onto the concreted ground.

I got back up onto my feet and looked up to what I bumped into. It was a man, his hair was blue, tangled into a strange hairstyle and not to mention his clothes were odd too.

"Hey, watch where you're going kid!" he shouted angrily at me, he looked around worried and I noticed that he was carrying a bag that was moving?

Before I could do anything else, he began running past me and in the opposite direction. I just shrugged and before I started walking back to the Pokémon centre again. I heard a strange voice calling my name,

"Must be my imagination or something..." I muttered looking around but no one else was around.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I arrived back at the Pokémon centre, something seemed definitely off here. I walked inside and saw trainers giving worried glances at each other; there were a couple of police men here along with Officer Jenny. I walked over towards Officer Jenny who was talking to Nurse Joy.

"Um excuse me, but what happened here?" I interrupted; they both turned their attention to me.

"Well some guy came here not too long ago and stole some Pokémon" Officer Jenny said, I suddenly got chills up my spine and started to panic a bit.

"They were some trainers Pokémon that got stolen, while they were still resting up" said Nurse Joy sadly.

"Do you know what Pokémon they were?" I asked nervously,

"Yes a Pikachu and a Starly were all that were taken. The person who stole them was identified to have blue hair and wore a strange uniform" answered officer jenny.

A picture of that guy that bumped into me before, suddenly appeared in my head,

"They're my Pokémon and he past me before, carrying a bag with him!" I shouted.

"What!" they both said in union.

"With way did he go then?" officer jenny seriously asked,

"He think he went east" I answered.

"Alright I go in that direction and see if I can catch him" she shouted, running outside to her motorbike and started it, then went off in a flash.

"Don't worry well get your Pokémon back" said Nurse Joy reassuringly placing her hand on my shoulder. I nodded and she walked off to her Chancy, talking to other trainers and their Pokémon.

I decided to go walk in the city, thinking of what I should do. My Pokémon were gone and I had no way to find them. I kept walking, coming out of the city and near a small river, sitting down next to it and fixing my gaze up on the sky.

I sighed in frustration, looking down at the river seeing all the water Pokémon swimming with the current past me. A Magickarp then decided to jump out of the water right next to me, splashing all the water over me.