chapter 11

Adam was very irritated, he didn't like the fact that the older man from the business class knew Amira, it itched at him to think they knew each other, the fact that he looked familiar meant something, in his line of work he met lots of people, most were bastards.

 Amira was turning out to be more and more mysterious. Which could be good and bad.

  Adam had two theories, one was that Amira was the second person he was supposed to meet in Morocco or two his brief acquaintance with her would most definitely come bite him in the backside one day. Adam had messed up twice in the past, he most definitely didn't want to make it a third. The thought of Laura Haurdings -a rival- mocking him was too painful.

"Adam!"

Adam snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Amira frowning at him.

"What!" Adam was merely imitating her but he soon regretted it when she widened her eyes briefly before shaking her head and walking away.

"Crap."

Adam rushed forward just in time to see Amira walk into the captains cabin after knocking.

He had to stop himself from laughing when Mike tensed upon hearing Amira call out to him clearly having recognized her voice.

"Mikey!"

"Amira." Adam could tell Mike wasn't looking forward to their meeting again.His tense body had slowly turned towards to face them well not him, Amira he wasn't there the last time they met taking over he cleared his throat before talking.

"Mike. I'm Adam it's quite clear your not happy to see us. . . "

Adam paused when he saw Mike open his mouth to protest but browbeat-ed him to it.

"That's okay, to tell you the truth neither are we. If we had a choice we would never want to see your face ever. If we did that would mean flying to Morocco instead of Japan."

"Adam." Amira warned him.

"Okay, sorry but you get the point. It's your damn crew's fault we are even sitting on this plane."

"Is that so?"

  Adam was enjoying this a little bit too much, the look on Mike's face was pure rage, it may be his crew's fault they had boarded this plane but he didn't deserve being put in his place on his plane.

"Look I'm sorry, what I'm saying is."

 "Shut up Adam. Your anger isn't helping our problem and concerns, yes we get it your angry, were all hoping this situation doesn't escalate anymore then it needs to, neither of us woke up today thinking yay lets get ready for chaos and adventure; these guys certainly didn't wake up today plotting and planning to wreck someone's day so cut it out."

   Adam stared at Amira, creepy jitters running throughout his body, she couldn't be a nanny, no way. Adam saw a flashback of a different room and a different person, conducting a rushed and brisk business meeting. Amira had taken charge just like a professional business woman. Just like his boss.

Straight to the point

  "Adam. Now's really not the time to start day dreaming, listen up loud and clear I want to discuss how this happened but that will be later, we will talk later on once the plane boards in the meanwhile we want to check if there are more passengers that haven't realised they are seated on the wrong plane, it's more then likely that we aren't the only passengers.

"Now stop right there Amira, in case you haven't noticed I am the captain." Mike fumed.

Adam readied himself for cowboy fight, the way Mike and Amira were staring at each other, well they wouldn't need pistols and a lasso, here and now, looks would be enough.