~Chapter Nine~ Still Feeling The Rejection

Hello my amazing readers!

Here's chapter nine. It's not long. None of my chapters are. Just wanted to remind you. Well anyways EnJoY!!!!!!!

Dedicated to @angel_123 for being very supportive. Thank you hon :)

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000--------------------0000000000000

~Chapter nine~ Still Feeling the Rejection

Nate's POV

I didn't go to work today. I just can't, not with all the pain I'm feeling. Ally has been here for three days now and we haven't talked not once. Which is killing me deeply.

A knock was coming from my door.

"Who is it!" I shouted. I heard muffling then my door cracked open. Matt walked in.

"Uhm what's up?"he asked nervously.

"Hurt"was all I said. I turned my face towards the window and stared at nothing in particular.

"Oh"I heard him murmur.

"Man uhm I was ahh just....I mean I just came to check up on you. Well I guess I'll just go now"he added, scared shitless. He turned and walked out.

'Thanks'I sent him through mind link.

'Anytime man' he replied.

You guys might be wondering why he was scared. Well it's simple. I'm an alpha and when an alpha is rejected by his own mate then he's either pissed off all of time or he doesn't want to see anyone. Which in other words mean, I wouldn't hesitate to hurt anyone.

I really don't understand my life after the day I shifted. I just found out my best friend hates my guts. That she's also my mate. And that she doesn't want me as a mate what's so ever. Can life get any better. Note the sarcasm people!

I got out of bed and walked downstairs.

"Hey mom, hey dad"I greeted my parents as I plopped down on the couch. They both looked surprised. Well I don't blame them, I haven't left my room since Alison came.

"Hey baby"my mother said and came and sat down next to me. I laid my head on her lap. I didn't notice but tears started running down my face and buried my face deeper.

"Shhh baby everything will be ok"she promised as she ran her fingers through my hair. Man I'm just a girl. Crying all over my mother.

"She doesn't want me, she never will but I want to know why"I whispered to her.

"We'll find out sooner or later baby, just give it time. I saw how she was hurting too. Trust me baby she'll come around some time"my mother said trying to decrease the pain I was feeling. I know she can feel half of it. She's my mother after all.

"I need fresh air, I'ma go out for a run"I said as I stood up and walked out of the house. I went to the forest and stripped off my clothes this time. I ran and shifted in mid air. I roared and ran so fast I literally can't see my surroundings.

I smelled her right away. The smell of peaches and vanilla. I inhaled it as much as I could. Mouthwatering. I ran after the smell and stopped when I saw a beautiful white wolf just laying there on the green grass. I know it's her. I feel and smell her. Plus I've seen her in wolf form before. White and gorgeous!

I know she knows I'm here, but she's choosing to ignore that fact.

I walked up to her and laid next to her but with the right amount of space between us.

We just stared at the waterfall and how beautiful the sight in front of us. Just being here next to my angel made feel alot better even though I know she doesn't want me.

'I love you so much, I just want to let you know that'i said through mind link and got up and ran as far from her as I could. A tear slid down my face and I know shes crying too. I can feel her.

'I love you'I kept repeating to her. Just please accept me soon angel. Please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days since I met Ally at our place. Right now I'm playing football with my friends. I'm trying to keep my mind busy while my angel is in my house talking to my mom.

Sooner or later Alison you will be mine.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

So readers what do you think??????

 

ʗʘㅆㅆㅌℕ₮ ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

 

۷ʘ₮ㅌ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

 

ℱǟℕ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Lyssa 