Chapter 1: I Must Be Dreaming

>♥<Anali’s POV>♥<

            The moon gleamed through my window as I woke up gasping and breathing hard. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach as if someone stabbed me in the front. Removing the covers of my bed I stood up clenching my stomach as I headed for my dressing mirror and what I saw nearly shocked my core.

            My skin was pale like a dying flower, while my canine teeth were sharp like a dagger and had protruded from the side of my mouth, and my situation with my stomach does not help at all.

What is happening to me? I brushed my hand against my cheek with the other on the mirror. My reflection on the mirror was fuzzy and not clear at all as if I lost my eyesight.

“Oh look you’re finally up,” a sexy male voice with a handsome guy walks up me from the dark corner of my room.

            “Who are you?” I screamed at him as I slapped his hands away.

            “Hey, calm down I’m not here to hurt you,” I relaxed as soon as he said those words. His voice was familiar and I am not sure where I heard it from. I just do not know who he is.

“What do you want from me?” I asked him using my calm voice showing I was not scared of him but in reality was deathly afraid. From the look of his eyes I could tell he was not sure of what he wanted from me. Though his eyes captured me, they were deep ocean blue in color that sparkled like stars and could drown into them for hours.

            “Wow, where do I start… okay here we go Anali I’m sorry but you have to pack your bags because we are leaving,” smiling as he thought of his brilliant plan. What did he just say? Did a hot sexy guy just ask me to leave with him, heck no I’m not.

            “Thanks for the comment hun, but you’re still coming along with me,” he said in low tone as he picked up one my bags in my closet and dropped it to the floor. He started to pile my clothes and packed my belongings without my permission.

            “Hey mister, you do not walk in my room and tell me what to do. Why would I leave with you and stop touching my stuff,” I yelled at him. Suddenly I found myself pushed up against the wall with my head aching horribly. His eyes were bloody red and I could see his fangs coming out of his lips. I thought Oh shit; I am so in big trouble.

            “You will do as I say if you want to see another day,” he threatened me.  I nodded my head furiously and found myself frozen. I could not move an inch of my body as his body was placed firmly against mine.

What the heck is happening to me?

Is this real or just a dream?

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_ 

I'm sorry my chapter 1 is short, I just want to know what you guys think of it.

Please tell me if I should continue with it or just quit writting because it might be bad.