Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other

A/N:  I AM NOT SEPERATING THE SEXUAL SCENES IN THIS CHAPTER AND THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M SAYING IT.  SO ENJOY!!!!!

CHAPTER FIVE

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

ANA POV

I awoke in a fancy room filled with sunlight. The walls were a mural of a villa and the curtains probably cost more than my car. I started to sit up but rough hands pulled me back down. I rolled over to face him. I was shocked that I hadn't realized he was lying beside me before now. He put a hand on my cheek. I almost flinched but stopped myself. 

"Ana, I failed you. I am sorry." I shook my head and felt the stitches in my face pulling. 

"I ran away when I knew people were after me. It was my own fault Zak." I paused, afraid to ask. "How bad are the cuts and burns?" Zak ran a hand down my back as if he knew it would calm me to have my back rubbed. 

"You will have a few scars but they will make you look...sexy." I raised a brow and chuckled. 

"How's Zeta?" 

"She is sleeping. I finally convinced her to go rest about an hour ago. She refused to leave you here with me until she talked to you first. She said she had things to tell you." I nodded then paused and considered him. 

"Will you kiss me? I could really use it right now."  

"Happily, Wild fire, happily." Then his lips were pressed against mine and I opened my mouth to welcome him. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and gently caressed me. I clutched him tighter but he pulled away from me and I opened my eyes. His blue hair fell in his face as he propped himself on his elbow so he could look down on me. 

"Will you tell me what happened now?" Frantically I shook my head. Then I paused and looked him in the eyes as I bit down on my lip, considering. It had only been a few days and I trusted him more than I did myself. But could I do what I was thinking of? Then I'd decided. I lifted my hands and placed them on either side of his face and I lifted the veil that hid my mind from his. I showed him not just what had happened while I was with Jar but also how I felt about him. Sending him my emotions caused me to lose focus of the mind speak and my wall settled back into place. Zak's eyes filled with fury as he spoke.

"Jar lath. He did this to you?" I nodded and glanced away to look at the mural that covered the walls. It looked so real almost as if the plants were alive. 

"They are." Curious I looked back at Zak as he made a trilling noise. A vine slid down the wall, over to the empty glass beside the bed and picked it up. Then it took it to the spout in the middle of the mural of live ivy and water filled the glass. Then the vine set the glass back on the table and slid up the wall. I grinned like a six year old and giggled softly. 

"That is so cool. How did you do that?" His hand ran through my hair as I took a sip of water then settled back against him.  

"When I found this castle it was broken down. All signs of plant life were gone. So I talked to the plants and told them they could stay inside the castle if they provided fresh water. They agreed."