Chapter 6

The King and Queen?” I repeated back, panicked.

Andy nodded his head slowly, not comprehending my worry.

“Holy shit balls Andy!” I cursed, running off to the walk in closet, before immediately starting to throw clothes in an attempt to look for something appropriate.

Andy followed me and leaned against the doorframe, watching my frenzy.

“What is the problem?” He asked patiently.

I didn’t even bother looking up at him, choosing to rather rip another two drawers open and search.

“What am I going to wear!? Do you honestly think I bought a dress?”

I threw a few things out behind me. I must have packed at least one!

“You could borrow something of Isabella’s?”

“Yes Andy, I have the same body as a 13 year old!” I replied sarcastically, flinging something grey over my head.

“Your parents are going to think I'm some hobo.” I whined as I emptied the last item of clothing.

I heard him sigh, knowing he couldn’t win argument with me. I shifted some items on the floor, hoping id missed something.

“Well how about this?” he asked.

I turned around to see him pulling something off his head. I’d clearly hit him with a few clothes.

He held it up so I could see clearly.

It was a grey wool dress with pleats in the skirt. I winced slightly when he flipped it over to show the back- sheer black lace that echoed the long sleeves.

“Looks like your Mom managed to sneak something into your suitcase.” Andy grinned. He too knew clearly this wasn’t something I’d have chosen or packed.

“I suppose that will have to do. Just put it...”

I turned back from Andy my voice trailing off, surveying the now clothes covered floor.

“What colour was this floor again.” Andy teased from behind me.

I grinned sheepishly at him. “I can fix this.” I replied.

I picked up an armful of clothes, before shoving it into an open drawer. I then proceeded to do this with the rest of the clothes.

When I had done my last armful, I turned around happy I was done, to Andy with raised eyebrows.

“What?” I asked.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to a cupboard, opening it to hang up my dress for this evening.

“However will you ever find anything?”

I mimicked his early action, rolling my eyes. “I re-pack it later then, after the feathers. Then you can email my parents and tell them I've been a good girl.”

He chuckled at my expression, brushing off my sarcastic words.

“Later?” He asked doubtfully.

“Yes, ’cause it’s time for my private tour now.”

*

The tour with Andy was definitely interesting and of course what everything is when you’re with your best friend- fun. I'd forgotten how much I loved his presence.

Every inch of the palace was beautiful and huge. Andy only showed me the main rooms which took hours. When we paused outside, getting a back look at the palace, Andy tried to get me to point where I’d been. It was clear during the test by his laughter, that I had no idea where anything was.