Introduction/ Prologue

It's me! And @natynasmith! Yep, she asked me to co-write this story with her and I said yes! I fel so honored! Because, of course, she's my biggest fan! The title basically says it all, but I added a little one sentence summary to make it sound interesting. I actually got it from a show I watch called "Witches of East End." That show is awesome! I came up with the short-handed title, and she came up with the full title. I'll be rotating, updating my book and this book whenever I can. We'll be inboxing each other our ideas, so it's a partner thing! Hope you guys enjoy!

Thefuturemrsorton119

&

natynasmith <3

**********************************************************************************

Prologue

AJ Lee's POV

"GET OUT!" I tell John as I throw his stuff outside on my yard.

"AJ, I can explain-"

"SHUTUP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ME! HOW IS OUR DAUGHTER GONNA REACT WHEN SHE FINDS OUT?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" I couldn't control the tears that were rushing down my face.

"I do-"

*SLAP!* I slapped him... I thought I would never put my hands on him... I love him! Wait! No I don't! Not after this! I hate him! I hate John Cena! He looked in my eyes with hurt and regret in his. I watched him as he grabbed his clothes, got in his car, and drove off. It took every part of me to not stop him and tell him how much I love him and tell him I'm sorry, and I could tell it took every part of him not to do the same thing. I close the door and turn around to find our 5 year-old daughter Chloe Elizabeth staring at me with curiousity in her eyes. What she said next made me break down into tears.

"Mommy, are you and daddy still together?" I just fell to the floor and broke down in tears. Chloe Elizabeth sat next to me and sat my head on her lap, and stroked my hair.

"Mommy, you didn't answer my question. Are you and daddy still together?" I sat up.

"I don't know baby. I don't know."

Later that night

Still AJ's POV

I tucked Chloe Elizabeth in, and went to my room. I took a shower, washed my hair, and got out. I put on a Spider-Man shirt and some Spider-Man shorts, and climbed in the bed. I cried myself to sleep, wondering what the future holds for John and I.

Don't forget to:

Vote

&

Comment!

Tell us what you think!

natynasmith

&

Thefuturemrsorton119 Love you all!