Fix A Heart

There's no real way of explaining how this happened.

 I will admit, I was drunk. And now that im sober, it's all coming back. I kissed him left with Kristen and fell asleep in my bed. What a miricle. Now here I am sitting infront of the the stranger I kissed just last night. My Teacher. 

This sounds completely wrong, I know but heres my chance to come out, explain everything because theres only so much a heart can take.

Monday.August 31

     Jacqueline's POV

It was the last day of summer and there was no way in hell I was gonna let it pass.My 18th birthday had been just two weeks before and this had been the best summer ever.My best friend Kristen unfortunatly  had a boyfriend and hadnt been spending as much time with me as we had when she didnt have a boyfriend.Aka three days ago.I was about to be a senior, had let go of my super obsesive boyfriend and tonight I was going to celebrate the last day of summer vacation, by going to a night club.This sounds weird right, like where are your parents? Well as of today and next week my dad had gone on a buisness trip and as for my mom well,she was gone. Not as in dead or anything she just wasn't how you say in the picture,anymore.So it was 5:34 right not as i looked at the clock and me and Kristen had planned to do several things.1 on our checklist was buy a new outfit.This was our favorite part. We never by our outfits ahead of time either that night or the day before.It added a rush of excitment to things. So as she was driving to come get me now i put on a red V-knecked shirt and some light blue skinny jeans with these black boots that are killer.I waited outside and she shortly arrived in her hummer.I was always jea;ous of her for having one.I begged my father and he said, I quote ''There's no way in hell Jacqueline,those cars cost more money than your life". Mean i know but that just the way dad was I mean i dont blame him.He was a single parent and it's not like he beat me or hurt in ay kind of way soo how could I complain.I had everything I could need here with me. Except maybe a mother but whatever,she was a heartless cold junky.Nothing more nothing less.So when we finnaly arrived at the mall there were of course my two other best friends Mads and Kyle.Mads short for "Miranda" was a quiet girl who was really strong and if you messed with her, well  lets just say take your earings and whatever else you have that can be used as a weapon off.Kyle on the other hand was beutiful, I had even had a crush on him in like the third grade he had these hazel eyes that turned either blue,green or bluegreen and I loved it.He wasnt afraid to speak his mind and I loved him for it.Kristen on the other hand I like because after she met me she could say she offically knew every bad word out there.I had kind of dirtiarized her,If that is a word.

"Hey'' Kyle said nonchalently. Kristen had kind of woke him up around 4:00 and told him to get out of bed so i assumed he was still mad at her for that explaining the fact that he had only said hey to me. 

"Hey, so Kris I know your coming tonight but Ky are you coming to it'll be so fun we'll make jokes and stuff the go eat at Ross and Toss.Pleeeasse" I did this fluffy eyelash bat as if that was supposed to work.

He looked at me with a hard expression and said "nope sorry not all of us have parents that are cool with everything,well atleast thats only one of us'' I laughed I mean well I technically had not gotten permission. my dad had thought I was just staying home tonight. Like come on. I cant believe even he fell for that.It was stupid it also showed how weird and gullible he was, I mean he obviously doesn't know me cause if he did the minute I said that hewould have laughed in my face,got serious again and said 'seriously,what are you doing tonight' just goes to show im obviously not my fathers main focus. 

"So.Kyle your not going what about you Mad"

"Sorry I cant i have something to do at Home"

"why didnt you do it before you came here" I questioned

"I was rushed" she turned and looked at Kristen.

"Dont blame me'. Kristen said you. 'You guys are just really slow" 

Whatev, lets just go enough wasting time its,i said while spontaneously looking at my watch.

"its 6:36 we need to be out of here in an hour so lets split up and then meet back here in an hour."

"kyle come with me,Mad go go with Kris.54321 LETS GO!" I laugh but no one see it as funny so I grab Kyle's hand a walk away.

We went to Forever 21, Joyce Leslie, Target and Bed Bath and Body  Works

I settled on a dark blue strapless minidress and a body set for Bed Bath and Body works fragrance

Dark Kiss.

Hope You Enjoy Part two should be out Tomarrow Vampire Diaries also comes on tonight SOOO Excited lol