Don't Walk Away From Me.

"I love him", was the thought that whispered through my head as I watched Jacob walk away. "I want him back", was all I could think, but i screwed up when I choose the other guy. What a stupid move! I didn't think one choice would bring me to this, seeing my love, no, my TRUE love walk away. With his back to me I ran, I ran and ran but I could not catch up. "Jacob!" I screamed. He stopped and turned to me, hatred in his eyes, that was all I could see but I knew that somewhere in those brown eyes there had to be some type of forgiveness.

"What white girl?" Jacob said in a digusted tone. He had never called me 'white girl' before. He only called girls he hated that. Could he really hate me?

"I was wrong, okay! Please! It was a stupid move! He does not mean a thing to me, I love only you! Why can't you please forgive me?" I ran up to him and grabbed his hand only for him to jerk it away from me. I looked up into his brown eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry."

He turned away, " Like sorry matters here." I started to protest but he cut me off, " No! Don't start with that I'm sorry bullshit! You chose him, not me. You didn't want me when you had me so now you'll never have me." I started to cry, " No! Don't think that the whole crying thing is gonna make me regret this. This!" he threw his arms out to inculed him, me, and and the road and trees around us, " This right here is over. I'm gone now, never gonna come back."

He turned and started walking away, " Jacob," i said quietly, " I love you."

He didn't turn around when he said, " Leave me alone. Go play tag with that other guy. I'm done."

Then the sky opened up and poured the rain and a fog rolled in. And I was alone. " Don't walk away frome me!" I screamed into the bad weather only to get a response from the rolling thunder.