So Much To Lose

Chapter 15

So Much To Lose

Get Scared

Alex's P.O.V.

"Get the fuck in here!" Holy shit! I've been calling her for the last ten minutes. She should know by now that when I tell her to get here, then she needs to listen and hurry her ass up to get where I am.

"I was talking on the phone. What is it?" My new girlfriend; if that's what you want to call her. I would much rather have Andie back. It's all that cross dressing, douche bags fault. If he would have never stepped in, Andie would still be with me.

"First off don't talk to me like that." I ground through my teeth, keeping in mind that my mom was in the living room. "I need you to push my wheel chair over here so I can get in the shower."

"Why can't you do it yourself?" She asked.

"Are you fucking stupid?! If i could do it myself, don't you think I would have gotten it instead of waiting on your dumb slow ass! You're worthless." She is so lucky I won't be able to walk for a while yet. I would be beating the shit out of her right now. "Get me my wheel chair or so help me..." I didn't bother finishing my threat. She gets the point.

Faster than I thought she would have, she pushed my wheel chair over and stepped back, knowing I don't like it when anyone tries helping me and allowed me to do it myself. Just how I like it.

"Can I go back and talk with your mom now?" She asked.

"Whatever. Get out of my face." I grumbled as I tossed the blankets off me and started to work my way into my wheelchair. (temporary) the second she closed my door behind herself.

If only it was a easy task to take a shower like I used to be able to. I am going to learn how to walk again of its the last thing I do. People shouldn't have to go through this everyday of their life's. At least me of all people. I didn't do anything to deserve this. If Andie would have never met that prick I would still be able to walk. Once I get feeling in my legs back, I am going to make him go through what I am right now.

Johnny B's P.O.V.

I put the shovel in the shed against the wall making sure it wasn't going to fall before I fixed my gloves and got ahold of the mower. I stopped what I was doing when I heard Lloyd behind me.

"How long have you been out here this time?" Lloyd asked, emerging from the back door with a glass of something cool in his hand.

"Only about an hour." I said as I started pushing the law mower towards where I planned on starting. "Why?"

"No reason...just wanting to remind you that you have a hot chick in your house right now and you're out here doing yard work!" Lloyd yelled, a smile on his face.

"It isn't like that." I said as I took the glass from him and drank half of it down before I gave it back to him. "Beer? It's hardly past lunch." I said, a eyebrow raised.

"I'm getting a head start for tonight. I plan on going out."

"The average person usually waits until they actually go out to start drinking." I said as I pulled the string on the lawn mower. "I bet you I'll have this backyard done in an hour!" I yelled over the noise.

I'm not sure if he heard me because he just turned around and started walking back to the house.

Fifty five minutes later I was walking into the house, wiping my arm over my face, getting off all the sweat. "Told you." I said, pointing my finger at Lloyd. I tossed my sweaty shirt in his face, "toss that in the washer for me."

"Andie can do that. I'm not doing shit involving this drenched shirt." Lloyd said as he tossed it in Andie's face.

"He asked you to do it. Not me." Andie laughed as she got up and wrapped it over Lloyd's shoulders.

"Fucking disgusting. Don't you have a hamper in your bathroom?" Lloyd grubled as he made his was to the laundry room.

"Yeah. I just wanted you to do it." I replied, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear me. I looked over at Andie and winked at her. "Are you joining me?"

"Tempting." She said as she slowly started walking towards me. When I thought she was going to say yes, she stopped at the closest side of the couch that I was standing by and continued, "but I think I'll pass this time."

"The offer is always on the table."

"I already took my shower. Sorry." She smiled as she picked up the controller and started flipping though channels.

"Alright...you can always change your mind though. I won't object."

"I'm sure you wouldn't." She chucked. Not bothering to look at me.

Andie's P.O.V.

Seconds after Johnny B went into the shower Lloyd came back. "Where did he go?"

"Shower." I replied, watching Cake Boss.

"And you're sitting here, watching a bunch of Italian people make cakes? Get in there!"

"Are you serious? I am not going in the shower with him."

"Sometimes you have to get scared. Get out of your comfort zone, get in there and make it happen. You know you want to." He smirked.

I didn't say anything for a good minute before I slowly stood up. I tossed him the controller. "Go get him!" he cheered.

I turned to look at him and said, "I'm not ready for all that. I'm getting something to drink and am going to meet him in his room."

"Sure you are." Lloyd chuckled. "Remember you have to get scared sometimes. It can turn out to be a great thing."

"I'll keep that in mind." I said as I made my way to Johnny B's room. That is a great way to open up your mind and face your fears. I need to do that more often. Get scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guys read my message from a few days back, you would know why it took me FOREVER to get this chapter out. My computer decided that it would be a good idea to crash after I got this chapter all finished and ready to go...before I got the chance to save it.

I had to rewrote everything on my phone. Which is not easy. Their might be mistakes because my phone likes to change perfectly acceptable words to something completely different sometimes. (stupid iPhones.)

I'm going to have to post the video to this as soon as I get my computer fixed or whenever I can make it to my moms. Whichever comes sooner.

Do you guys like the chapter though? Was it worth the month wait? I don't think it was worth a month wait, but that could just be me.