Thank You

Now this may not be the most beautifully written poem in the world

But a good poem comes not from the words, but from the feeling behind the words.

And how else am I suppose to tell you how much I am thankful without writing it

If you know me at all, you know writing is my thing

So here it goes Sarah.

Excuse me if this sounds alittle disjointed.

 I'll try to make you smile along with the seriousness.

I'm not the best at staying on track when it comes to poems, babe, so hang in there.

I'll get to the point someday.

This is basically just a poem to tell you thank you.

How much I appreciate you in my life.

Now, these Wattpaders may not understand it, reading this nonsense

But I know you will

So here we go, please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times.

1

2

3

4...Blastoff?!

You've been there since fourth grade, granted we weren't close in fourth but we started being friends in fifth.

You probably remember sixth, one of the worst years I'd have to say considering it was scary as Hell!

If friendships weren't hard enough then the school work was!

Listen, I know you're havin' a tough time.

But make it worth it.

Smile like the sun.

Be free as a bird.

Because you only get once chance, Sarah.

Only one chance.

So make it worth your time.

So now there's eighth grade and i've tried spelling eighth so many times I'm not even sure it's spelled correctly anymore.

You might say I'm writing so fast that my hands are shaking like a phsycotic maniac.

I don't even give a flip if I skipped seventh because that was a weird year and ew school.

So eighth grade was pretty tough

The stress of knowing we had to do good and we had to be ourselves, yet we still had to fit in because if we didn't then high school was going to be a wreck.

Little did we know an ego would be the least of our worries.

"High school isn't that bad!" ..."Shut.up."

Exactly.

Now I'm not going to go into the high school years because most of what I'm going to talk about will include what's happened between now and then and before that I suppose.

So here it goes again.

A Thousand Years. Remember when you told me that it made you think of me? Well, that means so much more to me than you know.