*Before I begin to talk about the books, I just want to say that sometimes I won’t have much to say about books, and other times I will a lot to say. So, I hope you can ask me questions to get me to think harder on my opinion of the books. With that said, thank you if you read this!!!!(:*
The Seven Realms Series
1. There are three books so far:
- The Demon King
- The Exiled Queen
- The Grey Wolf Throne
2. I LOVE THESE BOOKS!
- Han Alister: I personally adore him. He just makes me want to hug him and tell him not to worry about things. My heart goes out to him. I just feel so sad for him and he is a character that I am proud of. He matures tremendously throughout the series and learns how to better care for others. He may have had a rough background, but he changed his life for the better. Not many people can do that in real life. If only there were more Han Alisters in this world!
- Raisa ana’Marianna: I have a love/hate relationship with her. She comes off slutty, stubborn, strong-willed, and even rude at times. She is “in love” with way to many guys and it’s a little immature. I know she is a teenager, but still, she is a princess heir. She shouldn’t be emotionally all over the place if she wants respect. She reminded me instantly of Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games when I first started this series. But as her character developed more throughout the series, I came to think more highly of her. She most definitely isn’t her mother’s daughter. Seeing how she changed after spending time in Ragmarket, Southbridge, and Oden’s Ford made me respect her more. She grew up and started acting more and more like a queen-to-be should. She can still get on my nerves at times, but I have come to like her a lot more than I expected.
- Amon Byrne: Can I seriously marry this guy? He is a type of guy I could only ever dream of being with. He is kind, loyal, has high morals, selfless, not to mention tall, dark, and handsome! He is one of my favorite characters from any book I’ve ever read. It’s a shame though that the men in his family always fall for their queen and can therefore never marry for love. Although that is sad, I didn’t really think Raisa deserves him. He is too good for her, so I am happy that it didn’t last long. I was shocked when he became allies with Han out of nowhere. I was very pleased though because Han really needed someone to stick up for him besides people like Raisa, Dancer, and Cat. Let’s just say he is overwhelmingly marvelous(:
- Fire Dancer: What a straight up guy. He just tells you exactly what he thinks and doesn’t care. He is such a loyal friend and I felt very sad to see how everyone treated him once it was known that he is a wizard. Luckily, no one knows about him being Lord Bayer’s son except Willo and Han, otherwise he wouldn’t even be alive. The funny thing about Dancer is that I will never understand how he and Cat are together. I mean it was obvious that it was going to happen, but I don’t really think it was necessary to have them be together. I mean I guess he is kind and patient and can handle just about anything a girl throws at him, but what exactly does he see in her? *Let me know about this one please!*
- Cat Tyburn: She is crazy I swear! But in a good way, well, if you aren’t on her bad side(; I really don’t have much to say about her, but I really hope she doesn’t die at any point because that would be hard for Han to lose yet another friend.
- Micah Bayer: I find that I can’t quite figure him out. One minute he seems to do what his father tells him, then the next he seems bent on doing things for himself. I can’t decide what I want to happen with him. He is a bit of a Draco Malfoy to me. But it seems he is a little bolder and less wimpy than Draco. He does more for himself and goes against his father often enough.* I am curious to know your thoughts on this one too!*